Who'd you meet? what'd you get?

Fader

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see many Heroes posters but there were some nice big print things (long ones, quite wide too).

I met Dom today. Had the photoshoot, and he told me I looked like and Arabian princess. That made my day. Got him to sign my poster too, even though he signed under Billy's picture! My poster is weird, it says Merry is Pippin and vice versa.

Went up with my sister to meet Billy West too. Even though I didn't get and auto he was happy to pose for a quick pic.

Wish I was going tomorrow to meet Milo but I have to work. :unsure:

L x x

was there any/many stalls selling any decent Heroes posters???

There was 1 stall that had full size official heroes posetrs. He apparntly got 10 at the US Comic con. When i went the last 1 was the one on the wall and i didn't want that one. He wwasn't going to have naymore tomorrow.

I will say though that there were a few stalls selling 8x10 photos and there was a great selection of Heroes ones. If the free ones tomorrow are poor quality (especially as they were announced last minut they had to find pictures quickly) i'll happy go to a stall and buy some.

I had been looking for Jack Coleman ones for weeks yet there were loads of him on sale today.

Regarding photos. I sure hope they do photos at the tables but i have a funny feeling it will be a 'no' becuase of the ammount of people they will go through tomorrow. Saying that everyone should use their charms as all 4 of them are great and posed for photos on the tour

Had a headache all morning so the dark room was probably a blessing! Meet Chris Malcolm and Gary Kurtz for my ESB poster - nice guys. Also queued for Billy West who was great and dedicated and posed.

Got my VT for Dom Monaghan at 10am - No.560ish. By Midday a sign said he'd be back at 1pm and they were up to No.120. I had to leave around 2pm, so sadly had to give him a miss.

This is my last LFCC as I am emigrating - I could have spent loads but decided to be good this time!

Have fun on Sunday everyone

had a fantastic day i met

dom first: really sweet and friendly didnt rush me off, and was nice at the photoshoot!!

Matthew (ethan): at first i didnt really want to meet him due to him being quite scary in lost but im glad i did it was probley the nicest man i've met so far he was relly swwet and was genuinly interested in talking to me.... he even wrote a lil message on my auto and was happifor me to take a pic of him

robert: nice chap... didnt say much but was a gentleman and did his signature pose for me lol... .it was just gr8 meeting freddy kruger :chair:

Danny dyer: wasnt planning on meeting him either but my cousin wanted to .... he was really nice and chatty just like you would expect... i then went back to get an autograph and we were flirting and everything and when we went he gave me a kiss goodbye he was great to meet..... you should defintly get him back!!

I met:

All three Harry Potter guests: Devon, Harry and Hugh. Hugh and Devon signed my DVDs of 'Philosopher's Stone' and 'Chamber of Secrets'.

Tom Baker: The man is an anecdote machine! His queue was taking a while because he spoke to everyone but it was certainly worth the wait.

Dominic Monaghan: Had a photo taken with him, which he later signed as well as a photo of him with Billy Boyd (also signed by same) and my copy of 'Fellowship of the Ring'. I got quite excited because I now have all three extended films signed by at least three people each.

Billy West: He did an amazing talk. I couldn't decide between Dr. Zoidberg and Professor Farnsworth, so I got them both. He was kind of to put one of my favourite Dr. Zoidberg lines on the photo.

Plus a whole bunch of people! My head is still spinning from such a fantastic day!

Got my VT for Dom Monaghan at 10am - No.560ish. By Midday a sign said he'd be back at 1pm and they were up to No.120. I had to leave around 2pm, so sadly had to give him a miss.

Woah, I guess the person giving out the VTs must have liked me, let me join the back of the que just after 10am without even getting a ticket, i assumed it was an open que.

I met only 2 guests, since I was originally going for Mary McDonnell and Torri Higginson. Look how that turned out lol :D

I met:

Andee Frizzell: who is FANTASTIC. She was the first guest I met, really early in the day. I got her sig. and a photo with her :YAHOO: . And than I actually got to tlak to her for a while, which was very nice :D

If you have the time to meet her, you really SHOULD!! Very nice lady :D

Later in the day, I noticed that my mom actually erased the photo with her :WINCE: , so at the end of the day, there was nobody standing with her and I asked if she would take another pic with me, since the other one was LOST... She stood up with a huge smile and said yes, we had to retake the photo 3 times, cause she would always check the pic, and because of the flash she thought she looked a bit weird lol :D

:wub: LOVE Andee :wub:

Dom: He was very nice, my mom and sister are huge Lord of the rings fans, so they were extremely nervous lol I love him in LOST so it was cool to meet him :D

My sister brought him some Belgian chocolate, which he was very happy with. They took a pic of the 3 og us with the chocolate, for dom I presume...

Really great guy, and very cute .

I bought a Stargate Atlantis calendar, lots of stargate, BSG, SGA pics. I got a Sanctuary card, which I'm very happy about. Also bough a key ring and a stargate pen

Great time!! Thanks

i managed to meet one of my all time fav actors Mads Mikkelsen. i've been a fan of this guy since the bleeder and pusher days..and now i've met him! hes a proper legend! other than sly stallone he's the actor i've always wanted to meet the most. (and i'll never meet sly...never thought i'd get the chance to meet mads either though.)

i also managed to find "30 rock" on region 1 dvd. a comedy series with "fader favs" alec bladwin, tina fey and tracey morgan in it...brilliant!

so all in all....showmasters kick ass!

who'd you all meet? what finds did you get?

YAY!

MADS was great really chatty signed my poster and as an after thought (without me asking) added his character as well

well chuffed i am

Great picture with Dominic, Ellie. Even if you did pay for it, that's a great keepsake for a Lost fan!

Today my fiancee and I arrived at LFACC with £200 in crisp twenties hoping for Patrick Stewart, Billy West, and the four Heroes guests.

Patrick turned out to be a disaster, despite early bird entry we didn't get to see him :wub:

Billy West was a total star, and told a great story about how he gets into character for his voices :YAHOO:

Also met Robert Rankin, and my other half got The Da-Da-De-Da-Da Code signed by him. Great bloke, told us a story about how a LOTR collector had just been past looking really upset as Dominic's paint pen had sploged and ruined a 26 signature LOTR poster which included Orlando and Peter :wub:

Heroes wise, we couldn't find the photo we wanted to start a cast set. Also didn't want to spend £80 on something we'd look at and think.... hmmm, its not what we really wanted! The two stalls that we usually get our pictures from had blown out of all of their Heroes montages, I think the late announcement of Milo and Adrian may have had something to do with that :headscratch:

So, we left with one autograph and a lot more cash than we expected which if nothing else means we've got enough left over for an Indian takeaway tonight! :WINCE:

Edited by BN7

Went yesterday (as I couldn't make it today...BOO HOO)

But I met Harry, Devon (at last - I always seem to miss him), Ralph Brown, Steven Spiers and Kenny baker (for the umpteenth time).

Had a photo session with Dom.

Got some other good stuff Heroes DVD set, figures and new MR Lightsaber (Thanks LC Toyz).

I was just about to leave with some money in my pocket when I dropped by MSPG and spied a Hayden C. signed pic for a bargain £45.00.

Awesome day.

Great picture with Dominic, Ellie. Even if you did pay for it, that's a great keepsake for a Lost fan!

ah thank you! I was slightly disappointed at his signing as it felt very rushed. I asked if he could record a very quick message for my members, and the crew member said "He has 700 autos to get through, so no" i said, "ok thank you anyway" and i turned to leave. Dom called out to me to take a sticker (it was one that featured in Lost on his guitar, so i was happy he called out to me. I then went to collect my photo, and the girl sitting behind the desk said to me he looked really happy. She had seen a lot where he didn't look impressed at all, so that made up for it, apart from my apparent double chin in the photo!

Here's the message William recorded for my members of my forum!

http://www.lostie.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3785

~

Met Hayden, Jack Coleman and Dominic in the photo-shoot. And got autographs from William Mapother and Billy West. They were all very friendly.

I bought a Futurama 'Space Pilot 3000' poster for Billy to sign and a Strangehold and Heroes poster.

I met Dominic Monaghan and got his autograph and a photo phoot picture with him. I went to his queue at about 11:15 and I was really surprised when the crew member told me I could queue up straight away. I thought I would have to wait hours.

Dom was really friendly I spoke to him a little bit he was busy but it didn't seem to rushed which was good. I really liked him and would love to see him again. My photo with him is really good, I can't post it yet I will get it uploaded soon.

Next I met William Mapother who was an absoulte legend. He was really chatty and friendly and posed for a picture with me as well. Meeting him was a brilliant experience, as it has been with every Lost guest I've met so far.

I also had a photo shoot picture with Milo and Adrian. I would've liked to get their autographs as well but I couldn't afford too.

I didn't like that I was told to stand in between them but don't touch them. I have never been told that before so that annoyed me a bit. I know there were a lot of people to get through but all I said to them was "Hello, How are you" and Milo replied to me but as Adrian was about to the picture was taken so I wasn't as pleased with that experience. I just hope the photo looks ok.

Overall I had a good day thank you showmasters! :(

Only Andee Frizzell, this time, but she's a sweetheart. I was painted green and she asked her crewmember to take a photo of the two of us with her camera as well as with mine. :(

i think i saw you! i saw a green lady walking around!

*chuckles* If you're thinking of the green girl in the witch's hat, then yes, that was me.

Only Andee Frizzell, this time, but she's a sweetheart. I was painted green and she asked her crewmember to take a photo of the two of us with her camera as well as with mine. :P

i think i saw you! i saw a green lady walking around!

*chuckles* If you're thinking of the green girl in the witch's hat, then yes, that was me.

Then i did see you! you walked pass me! I was wearing the pink, lostie tee shirt if anyone saw me on saturday! My sister was wearing a pale blue one the same!

Met Dom, wished I hadn't bothered, then bought lots of stuff in Chinatown which was a far more enjoyable way to spend a day than stumbling around in the dark waiting for an autograph signed with poorly concealed ill humour. My friend got Devon's auto and he at least seemed happy enough to be there. He even tested all the pens to find the best one, bless him!