LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Adrian Pasdar

showmasters

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOOOOOOH!!! n omg I just saw him on This morning (i think, i never get up this early) with the guy who plays Peter, and they said WE'RE going to the comic con sunday!! They both said it! I may have spoilt the 'maybe more guests' suprise, but I'd say when they're out the studios, we could get another announcement :WINCE:

damn it!!

I so want to meet him, but I can only go on Saturday as I go on holiday that day this sucks I may have to cry now :WINCE:

They said on This morning they where going to comic con as well, but why not Saturday

Please get them to come again PLEASE!

But why can't they come Saturday lol whats wrong with that day, you need some big guests for that day lol well another one lol so whats wrong with Saturday lol.

Edited by Bastila

damn it!!

I so want to meet him, but I can only go on Saturday as I go on holiday that day this sucks I may have to cry now :(

They said on This morning they where going to comic con as well, but why not Saturday

Please get them to come again PLEASE!

But why can't they come Saturday lol whats wrong with that day, you need some big guests for that day lol well another one lol so whats wrong with Saturday lol.

I know! So dismayed and they did both say on this morning that they were both going! Ahh!

What are they doing on the Saturday then if they can't come that day? =(

Any1 care to take a guess about how much he (and milo/peter if he IS announced) will be? Hayden is 20 obv, and on mspg they said that jack is 15... and for C12, they say that Greg and James Kyson will be 15 each... does that make it likely these two will be 15? Hayden may be more because she is the cheerleader, and shes a big public figure atm... and hangs out with paris hilton lol. x