THE PARK INN - LIMITED ROOMS LEFT

I emailed them asking if there were still rooms available for this event...

There r a few Executive rooms available, but they are 10£ more... I thought all rooms were 60£? Seriously confused now!

Now I dun really kno what to do anymore... Maybe I'll give them a call instead (that's gonna be expensive whaha).

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed them asking if there were still rooms available for this event...

There r a few Executive rooms available, but they are 10£ more... I thought all rooms were 60£? Seriously confused now!

Now I dun really kno what to do anymore... Maybe I'll give them a call instead (that's gonna be expensive whaha).

It is only £10 extra... and believe me, you will have almost twice the room. I wanted to be in the hotel were the event was taking place, and when you think breakfast is included, and if there are two of you in the room, the exec room will only be £35 per person per night. Not bad!

Booked up this morning... they only have executive rooms left! extra £10 a night like previous said.

It's always so much more worthwhile in the hotel of the con. and the executive rooms are much bigger. so bonus for only an extra £15 each (if sharing between 2 ppl).

see you guys there.

Just booked my room over the phone... A 7 min phone call from Belgium to UK, this is gonna cost me a lot *lol*

Anyway, I booked for 4 nights, as I'm not sure yet when I'll arrive (prob the 13th and leave the 17th) and stuff, still can cancel a day or 2 right?

Have an executive room for 10£ more, so 70£ each night, including breakfast and everything, so guess that's okay after all.

Now, who's travelling alone? *lmao* I don't have anyone to share the room with just yet, just booked to make sure I do have a room. Anyone else coming from Belgium?? Whahaha!

I only need to buy tix for the convention now and find a way on how to get there haha :poki:

Has now booked my room too; if we choose to go that is; all depending on the guests really; though the whole concept seems pretty cool, so our attendance is likely. And similarly booked the executive room. Free breakfast is a plus for the extra £10 especially seeing as Jurys Inn in MK charge £20 for breakfast :poki:

I may see about calling them again if they executive suites for only £10 more.

At least they don't charge until you arrive just incase i can't attend

I booked me and my partner in 3 days ago and at that point they still had 21 rooms left in addition to the executive ones (We decided to stay in the executive anyway as you get bathrobes and more floorspace etc....) so they have booked up in the last couple of days.

I would suggest grab a room quick if you want one as you don't have to pay until arrival and i confirmed with them that you can cancel up to 2pm on the day of arrival at no charge. You can't really beat that and they are quickly running down on the executive ones as well. (Plus free breakfast, cant beat it, plus if the nights are good youll need to soak up the alcohol before starting again. x)

The phone number is 01604 739988.

Good luck. I am so excited x

:YAHOO:

Edited by faythe

How many beds are in the Executive rooms?

Are there 2 singes? I may book that and have 1 free for either a friend or if he doesn't come i can offer it to someone on the forum here.

That is a good price considering it includes breakfast

Well when I rang up earlier about 4ish I was given the choice of either twin beds or a double, and the dude on the phone said that they only had a few executive rooms left open ._. So I wouldn't leave it too long..

not to get you all worried about it though >_>

I hope people in other hotels aren't going to lose out on anything here. I don't want to miss out on things just because I'm on a budget. =(

(I mean availability and opportunity of parties, photos, autographs, Zachary in my room... Not too bothered about the special gift.)

Edited by Lenatalia

I hope people in other hotels aren't going to lose out on anything here. I don't want to miss out on things just because I'm on a budget. =(

(I mean availability and opportunity of parties, photos, autographs, Zachary in my room... Not too bothered about the special gift.)

Other than the special gift, I don't understand what else there is to miss out on? That's the only thing that's directly related to staying in the event hotel.