THE PARK INN - LIMITED ROOMS LEFT

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all,

Just to let you know that The Park Inn DOES still have rooms left for Eclipse!

Not sure why some of you are having problems but when you book you must say that you are booking for Eclipse or you will be told that they are full as all rooms are for Eclipse.

Also, all rooms are £60 per night and that includes Sunday.

Thanks

Mark

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its way cheaper at the ibis anyway they have a deal on the internet ;)

i know but the stoopid online booking form would'nt accept my card :( it's still a good rate over the phone, just kicking myself cos i could get it cheaper :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well I tried booking a room today, stating that it was for the Eclipse event next year in March, and the guy asked if that was the Heroes con, which I confirmed, and he checked their system and informed me they are fully booked now!! But the guy was helpful in suggestions of other places nearby!!

• Showmasters Admin

Hi guys,

The Park Inn does still have some rooms left, they have double and twin rooms still available but they are only smoking rooms at the moment. I was on the phone to the hotel earlier and was told those were the options available to book for the weekend. So, it's not quite fully booked yet guys.

However, as the rooms are dwindling, I have spoken to Mark, and have now got the Ibis information back online. Click here to view.

Similarly if you check out some of the travel pages, for example travelling by Bus, or Train, you will find maps pin-pointing the location of the train/bus station in relation to both The Park Inn and The Ibis, and you can see how far apart the two hotels are.

I hope that helps those who have booked at the Ibis, and helps those still wanting to book a room in the event hotel.

SJ

xox

I just booked in for both events. The very helpful lady on the phone said there are a few rooms left for both event weekends, but only smoking (double) rooms left for eclipse.

They are also happy for us to leave cars in the carpark from when we arrive til when we leave irrespective of the check in/out times for the rooms. Not every hotel allows this. Very helpful!