Which celebrity would you most like to meet?

ross

• Showmasters Admin

Most of the people I'd love to meet are dead now (Spike Milligan, Peter Ustinov, Vincent Price, and George Melly whose concert I missed by 2 days last year and who sadly pased away a week ago).

But I would still love to sit down and have a cup of tea and a chat with Stephen Fry, John Barrowman, Dr Zahi Hawass and Dr Robert Winston.

Andrea

There are many people I would like to meet but the ones I would like to meet most:

Would have loved to have met Patrick Troughton, Ronnie Barker and James Doohan

Would love to meet Christan Slater, David Tennant, James Marsden, Craig Kelly, Robbie Coltrane, Julie Walters, Victoria Wood, Maggie Smith, Judi Dench, Whoopi Goldberg.

Susan Ward

Kimberly Page

Mia Baker

I have already met the four women i most wanted to meet:

Delta Goodrem, Trish Stratus, Mickie James and Lucy Kite.

My sister would choose:

The Undertaker

Barry Gibb

Barry Van Dyke

William Petersen

John Dye

Joe Lando

John Stamos

William Shockley

Person I'd most like to meet? Hmmm...

H P Lovecraft or Bill Hicks (both passed on, so.....)

I'll have to go for James Cameron.

James Cameron is an arrogant bosom! I've met him a couple of times. Wait...I didn't type bosom, I typed t-i-t

Me personally now it would have to be Harrison Ford to complete my Star Wars main cast in person meets.

Edited by obi-wan

The one person i wanted to meet was Steve-O from Jackass! Which i did end up achieving and the way people see him on jackass is that he is an attention seeking waste of space! But im telling you he is actually one of the nicest people i have ever met! The guy is an absolute legend!! He signed so much stuff for me when i met him and was happy to pose with you for photos(and i dont mean just one). The guy does truly care about his fans!!

As of at the moment there is quite a few celebs that i want to meet, but the main one would have to be Nathan Fillion! would do anything to meet him, seems like a really nice person!

I'm a huge, huge fan of Teri Hatcher and my dream was to meet her. I met her in July last year when she released her autobiography, and she was absolutely amazing. Excuse the cliché, but it really was a dream come true!

I'd absolutely die to meet Christina Aguilera; the opportunity seems so rare, but never say never. If I can meet Teri Hatcher, star of Desperate Housewives, I can meet Christina!

I'd also love to meet Susan Sarandon; she's so incredibly talented, and Stepmom and Thelma & Louise are two of my favourite movies ever.

And as random as it is, I'd love to meet the Queen, just because it would be so iconic and a part of history. :)

XO Olly