Latest guest announcement - Michael J Anderson

showmasters

I think I can honestly say I've never been more excited about a guest announcement. THANK YOU! :D

*sits back and waits patiently for a Tim DeKay or Clancy Brown type announcement*

Or, you know, Ray Wise and the cast of Twin Peaks. ;)

Edited by meivocis

OMG I've just started watching Carnivale this weekend! I was so happy to see this guy in it, as he was in my favourite ever X Files episode.

I'm so happy for Lee, hahahhah.

YAY! Humbug - fantastic :thumbup:

This is one of the best guest announcments I've seen announced on the Showmasters boards, because I'm a big Twin Peaks fan. Can't wait to ask him about the show and the film prequel. It would be super if Showmasters could get Sheryl Lee (has she done signing appearances in the past?) and Madchen Amick.

Fantastic guest :YAHOO:

The premise of a Twin Peaks reunion ? :YAHOO::dance:

I hope so. C12 will have a horror theme but Twin Peaks did have elements of horror (so did the film prequel Fire Walk With Me). And if they didn't have horror elements some of the guests already announced aren't horror guests mainly (based on their film and TV credits).

Being as the season 2 boxset hasn't come out in the UK yet I might take my copy of the season 1 boxset to be signed. I hope Showmasters have plenty of pictures/photographs of the Dancing Dwarf in the Black/White Lodge from Twin Peaks.

I'd completely forgot he appeared in The X Files until a couple of days ago after I read the announcement here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...