Guest Suggestions

SlippDigby

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Masi Oka (Hiro Nakamura) to go along with George Takei (Kaito Nakamura) that way you can choose between them for a double photoshoot or with James Kyson Lee (Ando Masahashi) and Masi Oka!!!!

Any of the Aliens cast but defo Jenette Goldstein, Mark Rolston, Ricco Ross and Lance henriksen. I would also say Micheal Biehn - but he'd just cancel at the last moment!!!!

Edited by Victoria_B

Echoing the people who asked for Torri Higginson and Mary McDonnell because of the LFCC cancellations - if you could get one or both of them, that would be awesome.

Hi there! Familiar face... or username, whatever. :)

Yes, I completely agree. Want!! :D

I know she's been away from the con circuit for a while but she recently did one in the States -

Terry Farrell - I'm on my kness, beggin' ya!!

Make my life complete (or at least my DS9 cast shot)

Anyone good will do as long as you do not get anymore star wars guests. Apart from the major ones.

I disagree - I love meeting new Star Wars guests and have already met most of the major ones who do attend events. I'd like some of the recent Empire Day and LFACC Star Wars guests to return (as well as the guy who played Captain Antilles, I forget which event he was at) as I haven't managed to meet all of them yet.

I know she's been away from the con circuit for a while but she recently did one in the States -

Terry Farrell - I'm on my kness, beggin' ya!!

Make my life complete (or at least my DS9 cast shot)

I'd really like to meet her too - how about it, Showmasters!

• 2 weeks later...

Echoing the people who asked for Torri Higginson and Mary McDonnell because of the LFCC cancellations - if you could get one or both of them, that would be awesome.

Now it lets me reply lol

Yes, Either Torri or Mary would be awesome but if you get them both OMG