Guest Suggestions

SlippDigby

im a big harry potter fan and a massive buffy fan..... so if you read my signiture it will tell you my wish list!!! lol. but who i would love to meet mostly would be tom felton. he is amazing! id also love to meet alan rickman... he is so awesom he rocks my socks!

Edited by freakie_frenchi

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to have a few of these guests....

David Boreanaz

James Marsters

Michelle Trachtenberg

Nathan Fillion

Emma Watson

Simon Pegg

Nick Frost

Evangeline Lilly

Matthew Fox

Josh Holloway

Emilie De Ravin

Dom Monaghan

Elijah Wood(MUST HAVE!!!)

Billy Boyd

Robert Englund

David Schwimmer

Glen KANE Jacobs(wwe wrestler, see no evil)

Rey Mysterio

Tony Head

Nicholas Brendon

Summer Glau

Maggie Grace

Charisma Carpenter

Sean Astin

Christian Kane

Edited by CPFC1905

Anyone from buffy or angel please, want to go to C12 but at the moment there arent any guests i want to see. Although i like horror films i wouldnt really want to pay for their autos or spend the money on getting to mk and staying over etc.

Like the sound of the Halloween ball so hoping there are some guests later on for me to see. C11 was amazing, was over my birthday and had a brilliant time seeing the guests and at the parties too.

Nicky

more horror guests id like to see -

wes craven

heather langenkamp - nightmare elm street

john saxon - nightmare elm street

lisa zane - nightmare elm street

tony todd - candyman

kane hodder - friday 13th

bruce campbell - evil dead

clive barker - hellraiser

doug bradley - hellraiser

gunnar hansen - texas chainsaw ......

any of the people that played michael myers or a halloween reunion from all the different movies to celebrate the lauch of the new one.

OK, i know it's a horror themed Collectormania which i think is fantastic, but i was wondering if you could get some more Star Wars guests as i have bought myself a poster and would love to get some autographs on it.

I have got 2 autographas on it but would love more.

I have already got Ray Park & Peter Mayhew... so anyone else would be awesome. :headscratch:

Thanks,

I'll be glad for anyone from Xena/Hercules set. They're great actors and also very friendly people. And some of them appeared in other shows (like Melinda Clarke in The O.C., Karl Urban in LOTR etc.), so it can also lure huge amount of fans.

Robert Englund, Robert Englund, Robert Englund, Robert Englund, Robert Englund, Robert Englund, Robert Englund, Robert Englund,
He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show.

Robert Englund, Robert Englund, Robert Englund, Robert Englund, Robert Englund, Robert Englund, Robert Englund, Robert Englund,
He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show, He's already at the Glasgow show.

He Could Do Both He Could Do Both He Could Do Both He Could Do Both He Could Do Both He Could Do Both He Could Do Both

HARRY POTTER PEOPLE !

HARRY POTTER PEOPLE !

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I would like to see some WWE people. but does that come under collectamania or sport, cuz i dont think it fits well in either *shrugs*