Latest photo session announcement - BRANDON ROUTH

showmasters

This is cool... but my question is this...

Brandon Routh has been in loads of TV shows and things like that and he is filming another film now.

But he has only ever been in 1 big thing (as far as i can see, Superman Returns) how can he get away with charging £25.00 (maybe £20.00) an autograph?

Granted it was a big film, but you guys have had bigger stars there and they only charge £15.00.

I was just wondering... :P

Edited by Richie Rich

• Moderators

Brandon Routh has been in loads of TV shows and things like that and he is filming another film now.

But he has only ever been in 1 big thing (as far as i can see, Superman Returns) how can he get away with charging ?25.00 (maybe ?20.00) an autograph?

Granted it was a big film, but you guys have had bigger stars there and they only charge ?15.00.

I was just wondering... :YAHOO:

To be honest you can't compare autograph prices like that. You get Dave Prowse charging £20-30 an autograph when he appears EVERYWHERE, and is basically only known for a role he did years ago. Granted, it's in the biggest sci-fi franchise in history but still .. you get what I'm saying?

Brandon was the lead in one of the biggest comic book movies in recent years, and that's the key. He's a popular RECENT guest. So many guests are famous for stuff they did years ago and can charge £15 or whatever - even for bit-parts!

How many bit part Star Wars or Lord Of The Rings actors appear and charge £15 for a 5 second appearance in a movie, or even in a deleted scene in an extended version or something :P And overseas guests are naturally more expensive to get anyway .. you'll get guests from this country charging stupid prices, but oh well.

When I see them charging that much, I feel slightly happier about paying £20-25 for a guy in one of the most iconic movie roles and a recent 'star'.

If they can charge prices that they know people will pay then I guess why not. It's all relative to opinion and taste anyway, as always.

Edited by DavidB

To be honest you can't compare autograph prices like that. You get Dave Prowse charging £20-30 an autograph when he appears EVERYWHERE, and is basically only known for a role he did years ago. Granted, it's in the biggest sci-fi franchise in history but still .. you get what I'm saying?

Brandon was the lead in one of the biggest comic book movies in recent years, and that's the key. He's a popular RECENT guest. So many guests are famous for stuff they did years ago and can charge £15 or whatever - even for bit-parts!

How many bit part Star Wars or Lord Of The Rings actors appear and charge £15 for a 5 second appearance in a movie, or even in a deleted scene in an extended version or something :WINCE: And overseas guests are naturally more expensive to get anyway .. you'll get guests from this country charging stupid prices, but oh well.

When I see them charging that much, I feel slightly happier about paying £20-25 for a guy in one of the most iconic movie roles and a recent 'star'.

If they can charge prices that they know people will pay then I guess why not. It's all relative to opinion and taste anyway, as always.

Too right!

I hope I bloody well don't blink in my picture this time :lol::lol:

• Showmasters Admin

But he has only ever been in 1 big thing (as far as i can see, Superman Returns) how can he get away with charging 25.00 (maybe 20.00) an autograph?

Granted it was a big film, but you guys have had bigger stars there and they only charge 15.00.

I was just wondering... :WINCE:

sorry Richie Rich but were did you see we are charging 25.00 for his autograph ??????

his autograph price at the show will be £20.00

hope that helps

jason

But he has only ever been in 1 big thing (as far as i can see, Superman Returns) how can he get away with charging 25.00 (maybe 20.00) an autograph?

Granted it was a big film, but you guys have had bigger stars there and they only charge 15.00.

I was just wondering... :lol:

sorry Richie Rich but were did you see we are charging 25.00 for his autograph ??????

hope that helps

jason

Hello, :lol:

I am glad he is only charging £20.00, but i thought it might be £25.00 because in the FAQ it says:

Allo Allo reunion - Likely to be £10 each - Day TBC

Auberjonois, Rene - £15 - Days TBC

Benedict, Dirk - £15 - Days TBC

Biehn, Michael - £20 - Days TBC

Blanc, Jennifer - £15 - Days TBC

Brooks, Avery - £20 - Days TBC

Carpenter, Charisma - £20 - Days TBC

Davison, Peter - £15 - Days TBC

Eisenberg, Aron - £15 - Days TBC

Galligan, Zach - £15 - Days TBC

Goldie - £15 - Days TBC

Head, Tony - £20 - Days TBC

Hertzberg, George - £15 - Days TBC

Hope, William - £15 - Days TBC

Kasey, Paul - £15 - Days TBC

Marsters, James - £20 - Days TBC

Montgomery, Anthony - £15 - Days TBC

Price, Tom - £15 - Days TBC

Routh, Brandon - £25 (maybe £20) - Days TBC

Sanderson, William - £15 - Days TBC

Schultz, Dwight - £15 - Days TBC

Shanks, Michael - Now Attending C12!!

Sutton, Sarah - £15 - Days TBC

Winslow, Michael - £15 - Days TBC

I can't wait for the show. :WINCE:

I booked my ticket late last night and had trouble with the store. It was really slow for me and I had to keep pressing the finalize button. Have sent an email to you showmasters. Just hoping I didn't order zillions :LOL

Anyone got a receipt come through to their emaila addy? I haven't, not sure if we're suppose to.

I booked my ticket late last night and had trouble with the store. It was really slow for me and I had to keep pressing the finalize button. Have sent an email to you showmasters. Just hoping I didn't order zillions :LOL

Anyone got a receipt come through to their emaila addy? I haven't, not sure if we're suppose to.

Yes you are supposed to get an email confirmation come through once you have placed your order (provided of course you have input your email address in correctly! You'll be surprised at how many people don't!).

If you email info@collectormania.com (as that is the shop query address) with your real name/address etc then I can check if your order has been received.

• Showmasters Admin

I was just wondering... :YAHOO:

hope that helps

jason

Hello, :WAVE:

I am glad he is only charging £20.00, but i thought it might be £25.00 because in the FAQ it says:

Goldie - £15 - Days TBC

I can't wait for the show. ;)

The FAQ is always only MY best guess, it's never official. It does clearly say this :chair: And I did covered myself in Brandon's case as I really wasn't 100% sure.

This price list is based upon the MSPG pre-order price or if the guest isn't on the MSPG website it's based on my own experience, so is not a definitive price list but is here as a guide to the prices on the day.
Edited by Too Tall

I was just wondering... :dance:

hope that helps

jason

Hello, :dance:

Goldie - £15 - Days TBC

I can't wait for the show. :crying:

The FAQ is always only MY best guess, it's never official. It does clearly say this :dance: And I did covered myself in Brandon's case as I really wasn't 100% sure.

This price list is based upon the MSPG pre-order price or if the guest isn't on the MSPG website it's based on my own experience, so is not a definitive price list but is here as a guide to the prices on the day.

That's cool... I did know that it might not be £25.00, i was just asking anyway in case he was... :YAHOO:

Yes you are supposed to get an email confirmation come through once you have placed your order (provided of course you have input your email address in correctly! You'll be surprised at how many people don't!).

If you email info@collectormania.com (as that is the shop query address) with your real name/address etc then I can check if your order has been received.

I've sent an email to you.

Thanks!

Does it mean Brandon wont be there on the Friday??

Yes he is only doing Saturday and Sunday, look >>HERE<< at this "Guest days so far, for C11" thread pinned in this very section.

ahh that sucks.........

oh well will have to miss C11 as am off to Cuba on the Saturday.

Aspen - fancy getting me the auto if I send you an item and the funds??