What are you getting James Marsters to Sign ?

Krypto

i've got a big superman poster of the superman S that i want all the people from the films and smallville to sign so im going to get him to sign that and i was just wondering what other people were going to have signed ?

I think it's pretty likely I'll have to find a picture of James Marsters from it on the web. I'd like him to sign a picture from the episode of Millennium he appeared in. The photos provided at C11 will be from Buffy and Angel I bet.

I think it's pretty likely I'll have to find a picture of James Marsters from it on the web. I'd like him to sign a picture from the episode of Millennium he appeared in. The photos provided at C11 will be from Buffy and Angel I bet.

safe bet i think they will be from buffy and angel, i want to meet him for his role in smallville but it doesnt mention anything on the website other than buffy and angel

Edited by Krypto

• Showmasters Admin

I have the battle-scarred angel puppet with something like 17 or 18 autos on it already from the Angel cast, I've basically been getting anyone has appeared in Angel to sign it, it's a must-have auto for me to get JM on there too, *grins!*

SJ

xox

I still havent decided yet what im getting signed but im sure i will find something, im actually hoping that when i get my photo back from the photoshoot i can get that signed maybe the next day tho cos im slightly worried that with James doing photoshoots and a talk, he will obviously have less time to sign? :D Oh well, will have to wait and see, im sure it will be just as crazy as last time? Adds to the excitement! ;)

I thought when it came to promo photographs you were supposed to only get them signed if they are sold at the table before you get to the guests. You can get personal items signed ie dvd,props etc or photos you have taken yourself of James but i always thought you had to have the promo photos on sale, is this no longer the case showmasters (not that James would mind anyway as he nomally signs eveything). would like this clarified though.?

I am getting all my dvds signed and my spike puppet and i have some othe stuff i amy sort out as well.

nicky

Edited by buffy2k

I thought when it came to promo photographs you were supposed to only get them signed if they are sold at the table before you get to the guests. You can get personal items signed ie dvd,props etc or photos you have taken yourself of James but i always thought you had to have the promo photos on sale, is this no longer the case showmasters (not that James would mind anyway as he nomally signs eveything). would like this clarified though.?

I am getting all my dvds signed and my spike puppet and i have some othe stuff i amy sort out as well.

nicky

You can normally get whatever you want signed whether its the free photo or your own, its just if your after a particular photo to be signed its best to bring it before incase they dont have it available at the table! Sometimes i dont even bother taking the free photo it just depends if i want it or not?

I remember Nathan Fillion didnt have any Caleb photos from Buffy, only Firefly, and i was a little disappointed, so ive already got one ready for when i meet him again hopefully! :thumbup: Hope that made sense?