LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Michael Biehn

showmasters

Yep, all reads sensibly to me.

Put it another way - what period would you say is covered by the phrase "modern history" ? Are there schools somewhere teaching kids about 9-11 and Princess Diana ? Or just maybe does the 2nd World War, The Falklands and Watergate feature in there ? It doesn't have to have happened in the last 5 or 10 years to be classed as "modern" .....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough with the modern cinema debate, I'm too excited to even think on that level, all I want to say is Whey Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

Always wanted to meet him, Aliens has been my favourite film for the majority of my short life. Thanks SM, cant wait to see him in the flesh! :poki:

• 2 months later...

Ive just seen Biehn (and Jennifer Blanc) cancelled another show in Europe (sheduled 1 week after CM11), I hope he still available for CM11 :poki:

Yep I saw that too but decided to wait to see what happen. I think they are both at an event in the States this week-end, so hopefully their appearance at C11 will not conflict with Michael's shooting (I thnk he's doing a movie with Burt Reynolds ?)

Unfortunately my Dutch isn't that stellar, but from what I could understand the other show posted about costs for the replacement keeping them from getting Michael or something to that extend.

Plus that cancellaction has been on the website for a while, and Showmasters has changed back Michael's appearance dates to all 4 days since the other cancellation. So there's hopefully no need to worry.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I am on a mailing list for the Dutch con, which also comes in English. They say that Michael had to cancel for a movie he is working on, so they arranged a replacement (Billy Boyd). Now, Michael is available again but Billy + Michael is outside their budget. He will be at a later show of theirs.

Jennifer is Michael's parter and will presumably attend or not as he does ? Hope this helps - like someone said, it's been a while since Michael cancelled Holland - if he needed to cancel C11, we would know by now !

Edited by dufresne

I am on a mailing list for the Dutch con, which also comes in English. They say that Michael had to cancel for a movie he is working on, so they arranged a replacement (Billy Boyd). Now, Michael is available again but Billy + Michael is outside their budget. He will be at a later show of theirs.

Thanks dufresne.

It's nice to see my Dutch is better than I thought. ;)

It would be good if he did one on saturday, the day I'm there, would make the trip even more complete.

Can't wait to meet him though.

I don't think you'll have a problem getting a photo with him when you get his autograph, especially in the afternoon when he'll probably be open queue.

Edited by A007

Yep, all reads sensibly to me.

Put it another way - what period would you say is covered by the phrase "modern history" ? Are there schools somewhere teaching kids about 9-11 and Princess Diana ? Or just maybe does the 2nd World War, The Falklands and Watergate feature in there ? It doesn't have to have happened in the last 5 or 10 years to be classed as "modern" .....

If you want to get really techinical 19th century history is still regarded as modern history even though lord Nelson and Queen Victoria are hardly modern figures.