LATEST EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT:

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Okay do you guys think these tickets are going to sell out fast as I really want to go - but would rather wait and buy tickets for photos ops and the talk there rather than pay out all of this extra cash online... it's going to cost £42 in total to do the talk AND the photo shoot, and I'm broke, and GMEX is next weekend! Check it out:

How much will the tickets be if we buy them at the event and do you think there will be any left???

Please help!

SJ

x

Okay ignore that - I don'te know how to delete posts and I just realised that the extra £6 was VAT meaning that tickets are prob gunna be £20 each dwn at the event. My bad. So I've just ordered them lol. So yes please do ignore everything!

SJ

x

Edited by slaycandy

My lovely jubbley friend has booked both the shoot and the q&a, I'm excited already.

I don't like to be a negative ninnie but I just hope it's not held at the hockey stadium. It's really not suitable for a q&a we need oblique seating so those 8 rows from the front and onwards towards the back can see the guest as well.

Don't think my budget will stretch to a talk and a picture or signature as my wife will be going as well. It's a shame as I'd love to see a talk as well, but it would be £80 for the two of us to go to the talks and get a picture.

I've got the same problem. Hubby will be coming too, so yeah, that means £80 just like that, not including the regular signing. I'll probably just go for the photo shoot, not the talk... which sucks.

Unless... maybe theres some junk here I can sell.. :YAHOO:

I already booked my photo op with him, and with money being a bit tight at the moment (ebay shopping sprees may seem like a good idea at the time...) I figured I'd wait a little bit... 10 minutes later, I'd booked my Q&A ticket hehe. I have no willpower at all, it's shameful really :D

yay!

I´ll so be there!

I´ve bought tickets for the Q&A. Would love to have my photo taken with him, but I would probably throw up...

I just hope the talk is in a new venue to last time as the hall was on one level and at the back you couldnt even see James last time from the back it was a bit of a nightmare.

Nicky

yeah, i was seated way in the back row last year and I didn´t see much. I really,really hope they have a better venue this year!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

More tickets are available for James's talk on the Sunday :smile:

I really hope they don't have it in the same place as last time, 'cause if i end up at the back again i'll be standing on the chair :YAHOO:

Its no joke being short at these events :poki:

no I seriously hope they won´t. That was a disaster. James was great (or at least his head looked great since that´s basically what I saw from were I was sitting :P )

they need a room with a sloping floor