Simon pegg & Nick Frost

gobo1979uk

Just got the showmasters e-mail that said simon and nick will be attending.

'We will also be joined by Nick Frost and Simon Pegg, from the forthcoming Universal British comedy Hot Fuzz. They will be taking part in a question and answer session on Saturday as well as a signing session on the Universal stand'.

Just wondering if they will be signing general items (Shaun of the dead, spaced etc) or whether, because its the launch for Hot Fuzz they will just be signing Just Hot Fuzz promotional stuff.

• Moderators

oooh I hope we can get our pics taken with them!!! excited :)

I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'm not saying it won't be possible, but if it's a free promotional signing then it'll likely be a short period of time AND it'll be extremely busy so I guess just wait and see :wacko:

• Moderators

Haha it's only an assumption really :YAHOO: I guess we'll see once the details are released, but if it's only a short signing slot then they'll probably have enough people to get through without worrying about photos too.

• Showmasters Admin

There was a talk on the talk list for the Sunday but it was removed about a week ago. Also SM have said in the e-mail "They will be taking part in a question and answer session on Saturday as well as a signing session on the Universal stand."

From these 2 things I would say they are only likely to be there Saturday, but SM may correct me on that.

There was a talk on the talk list for the Sunday but it was removed about a week ago. Also SM have said in the e-mail "They will be taking part in a question and answer session on Saturday as well as a signing session on the Universal stand."

From these 2 things I would say they are only likely to be there Saturday, but SM may correct me on that.

Does anyone know if they'll have any Shaun photos to be signed or is it only Hot Fuzz stuff? Logical question seeing as Universal put out Shaun too.

Does anyone know if they'll have any Shaun photos to be signed or is it only Hot Fuzz stuff? Logical question seeing as Universal put out Shaun too.

I liked Simon in Doctor Who, would it be alright to get my box set signed by him?

Thanks

I liked Simon in Doctor Who, would it be alright to get my box set signed by him?

Thanks

Andrew Your'll have no problem in getting your box set signed having met Simon a couple of times he's a realy nice guy who in fact is proud to have been in Dr Who.

Your only worry is if any one from Universal has a problem with it which to be honest I can't see it being one.

They will probaley sign Shaun of the Dead stuff if you bring it with you but if the event they attending afew weeks ago is any indication they will only have Hot Fuzz promo postcards and leaflets at the table.

Dont let that get you down though because those postcards and leaflets can look pretty good once framed...

HotFuzz.jpg

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

They will probaley sign Shaun of the Dead stuff if you bring it with you but if the event they attending afew weeks ago is any indication they will only have Hot Fuzz promo postcards and leaflets at the table.

Dont let that get you down though because those postcards and leaflets can look pretty good once framed...

HotFuzz.jpg

Cool beans, looks like my Shaun 8x10 is coming with me. Any indication if they allow signing multiple items as I have (which i know someone mentioned in here) a photo that was taken on the set of Land Of The Dead which has Simon and Edgar in their zombie make-up posing with Greg Nicotero and George Romero - and I already have it signed by George and Greg... so to get Simon on that would be awesome.

this might be extremely dense of me, but how much will it be, coz I've been to another con where a film was promoted and the guests signed for free

sorry im so thick

JA

When I got my stuff signed they were doing it for free so would assume it would the be the same at G-Mex 2.

Was it one thing only or did they sign multiple stuff?