ANSWERS to FAQs - Regularly updated with show info

Charisma

Too Tall

Could you please check the Link for the cheaper hotels, that takes you to www.hotel-assist.com ?

Firefox says it can't find the server here.

Also for anyone else still looking or for addition to the LFCC hotels FAQ there is now www.easyhotels.com

Some types of room are still available at the Earls court easy hotel, I looked out of interest before posting here. Though I will say that you check the small print very carefully.

You have to be checked out by 10am, if you want the room cleaned while you stay there, you'll get charged for that, you get charged for the TV, you need to take most of your own toiletries stuff like that.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too Tall

Could you please check the Link for the cheaper hotels, that takes you to www.hotel-assist.com ?

Firefox says it can't find the server here.

Also for anyone else still looking or for addition to the LFCC hotels FAQ there is now www.easyhotels.com

Some types of room are still available at the Earls court easy hotel, I looked out of interest before posting here. Though I will say that you check the small print very carefully.

You have to be checked out by 10am, if you want the room cleaned while you stay there, you'll get charged for that, you get charged for the TV, you need to take most of your own toiletries stuff like that.

I'm staying at the County Hotel in Bloomsbury - very cheap and you get to share a bathroom with three other rooms - scary or what.

I've looked around to see if this is anywhere, so, sorry if I haven't seen it but I'm wondering if there's a cloak room in EC 1 as there was in EC 2 last year - it was certainly very handy if you're buying large stuff from the dealers.

• Showmasters Admin

I don't think this has been riased before but thought it was worth asking. At Sportsmania the 66 players ahd the normal 8x10 photos free but had some bigger ones available that cost an extra £5. Does anyone know if they will be doing that again?

I don't know for sure but I'm 99% sure that there were some left over from Sportsmania so it's very likely they will be available at LFCC too.

Much as I would love to save a fiver a time, I can't see Ralph Brown being £10. Willing to stand corrected though ....

You're right I've changed it.

I've looked around to see if this is anywhere, so, sorry if I haven't seen it but I'm wondering if there's a cloak room in EC 1 as there was in EC 2 last year - it was certainly very handy if you're buying large stuff from the dealers.

According to the floor plan there is a Cloakroom in the entrance hall on the first floor of EC1 which is where LFCC is being held.

• Showmasters Admin

Dominic won't be £25 surely??

JA

I think he'll be £20. I've changed the list. Autograph price have always been the same as the guests photo shoot price. And Doms photo tickets are £20 so I'm 99% sure he'll be £20 for autos too.

Edited by Too Tall

Maybe its the blindness setting in, but I can't see an estimate on how busy Hayden's going to be? I'm supposing she'll be really quiet, what with playing the role of a cheerleader in the hottest Sci-Fi show on UK tv at the moment, and only just being :lol: 18 :gorgeous: (oh and not to mention an FHM layout published 2 days before LFCC :D , so no one will want her..)

Sadly I can't go myself, but I was just wondering how high up the league of 'busy-ness' Too Tall reckons she'll be? As busy as Ms Blanc or Mr Biehn (the next Michael Shanks, surely!) Oh no, they aren't going anymore ;)

I predict a battle of the teen hormones... Monaghan Vs Hayden. Having observed the hormone floods at CM when Dom and Elijah showed up, Hayden has a LOT to compete against... But I'm sure if she shows up in anything like the outfits :D she's been photographed wearing on the streets of LaLa land recently :dance: , the Cheerleader will save the day... ;)

According to the floor plan there is a Cloakroom in the entrance hall on the first floor of EC1 which is where LFCC is being held.

Many thanks Too Tall.

Edited by sagart

Just a quick question...

A week or so ago I purchased a standard entry for Sunday along with a Hayden photosession; although now I'm getting worried I wont have enough time to do everything :YAHOO:

Is it possible to upgrade to an 'Early Bird' entry programme?

• Showmasters Admin

Just a quick question...

A week or so ago I purchased a standard entry for Sunday along with a Hayden photosession; although now I'm getting worried I wont have enough time to do everything :unsure:

Yes, what you will need to do is join the "Early Bird - I don't have a ticket line". Go up to the sales booth and tell them you need to upgrade your ticket, they will take the £5 and your standard entry ticket and give you an Early Bird. We did this last year. If you have an issue tell them to contact Too Tall (they'll know).

Just a quick question...

A week or so ago I purchased a standard entry for Sunday along with a Hayden photosession; although now I'm getting worried I wont have enough time to do everything :D

Yes, what you will need to do is join the "Early Bird - I don't have a ticket line". Go up to the sales booth and tell them you need to upgrade your ticket, they will take the £5 and your standard entry ticket and give you an Early Bird. We did this last year. If you have an issue tell them to contact Too Tall (they'll know).

Brilliant! thanks for this :YAHOO:

hey TT haven't read the whole thread (but I did check the contents) so apps if this is a repeat post!

just thought I'd add some "useful info." about tube tickets that I've just posted in another thread:

for a few tube/London Underground journeys, recommend going to the main Underground/Tube website: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx clicking "tickets" at the top bar and geting yourself an OYSTER CARD which is a pre-pay top-up card which will save you loads of money on single fayres and save you queueing at stations to buy tickets (which takes aaaaaaaaages at peak times!) you can top-up online and you just swipe it then when you go through the barrier rather than inserting a ticket :YAHOO:

I've got one and I don't even live in London! :YAHOO: the beauty of it is, that not only does it save you a fair bit on single cash fayres (and on return fayres too) but that it STOPS charging you if you do more journeys than the cost of a day ticket, so you can't loose!! :YAHOO:

hope this info helps some one!

surfy sah xx

Hey a quick question I have read though the stuff about tickets but I want to make sure im right

So if I where to book Saturday tickets for the 11am entry does that mean I have to join a pre-booked que or the normal one? And for the 9am entry is there a pre-booked que as well?

Sorry to be a pain but I wanted to make sure thats all, haven't been to a LFACC before.

There are two queues at 9am and two queues at 11am. "Pre-booked" and "to pay" in both cases. You join the appropriate queue at either 9am or 11am ....

..... actually there are four queues at 9am, since some 11am people like to get in asap, but you know what I mean. Yes, I know there are five queues including gold passes :blush:

Is it my imagination or have some of the Star Wars guests changed their appearance day? I can only go on Sunday and had got some items ready to be signed only to find that some of the guests I'm sure were announced for Sunday are now listed as attending on Saturday.