BRANDON ROUTH

showmasters

Okey dokey then, that's all cleared up and we can get on with waiting in anticipation for G:Mex.

Everyones personal messages doesn't work, maybe best to send email.

DisneyDude is a really good mate and has been for some time now, a couple of years now. He's been in my crazy for a while, so technically not a shadow, one of my best mates!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A real shame he can't make it but fingers crossed he can for another show. For me a C11 appearance would be amazing but if it's G-Mex3, I'll make the trip up certainly :YAHOO:

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, really appreciated :)

Gerry Anderson.... have you ever been to a convention before!?

Well, I have been going to signing events for over 10 years and I am going to G-mex mostly because I want to meet Gerry Anderson and the UFO guests, and just because you don't find these guests impressive doesn't mean other people don't.

Yes, it is a shame the celebrity you wanted to meet isn't able to attend, but that's the name of the game in this business. In my opinion, moaning about it isn't really constructive.

I am looking forward to Gmex2, with or without Brandon Routh, I hope SM can get him for another show.

Finally, someone who sums it up nicely!!

As for Gerry Anderson, I'll be meeting him, he's a good guy to meet. He also usually gives whatever he makes to a charity, last time elsewhere, he had people from the RNLI with him.

Yes, I would have liked to have met Brandon myself, but soon as I saw the release date of the DVD, guessed he may not be at GMEX.

Gerry Anderson.... have you ever been to a convention before!?
What do you mean by that? Gerry Anderson does do signings, he's due in Bham for another con this year.

The question is have you ever been to cons before? G-Mex is a few wks away and guests, their hotels, stall dealers and the G-Mex itself all have been booked already and people here have booked hols off work and flights from other countries to attend, how can you seriously expect SM to cancel everything just for Routh? It's not like he's royalty...!

this just doesnt make sense??? did someone say we should cancel it cos brendan routh isnt appearing? did i miss this :YAHOO:

And add Tom Welling into that equation, and I'll think there'll be plenty of happy campers :P

I probably would have gone for the photo session option with Mr.Routh too, so that would be swell too if that was also in the pipe-line.

It appears that my subtle blend of sarcasm and constructive criticism has been lost on the majority of you guys.... think I'll just go back to skulking in the forum shadows for a while....

OMG SM - plx plx plx can u get Jeff Wayne!!11!

And add Tom Welling into that equation, and I'll think there'll be plenty of happy campers :lol:

I probably would have gone for the photo session option with Mr.Routh too, so that would be swell too if that was also in the pipe-line.

Tom Welling would be great. I'd also be happy with either Alison Mack or Michael Rosenbaum (spelling!)

The guest line-up is great without Routh for me, but if SM do get a replacement for him I'm sure they'll be a good one.

can we get someone else from superman universe to come over instead like HELEN SLATER or MARGOT KIDDER

Helen Slater has cancelled twice already, i think we should give up on her. Why not any of the new Battlestar Galatica stars or Star Trek: Enterprise or maybe Supernatural. Just a thought. :YAHOO:

can we get someone else from superman universe to come over instead like HELEN SLATER or MARGOT KIDDER

Helen Slater has cancelled twice already, i think we should give up on her. Why not any of the new Battlestar Galatica stars or Star Trek: Enterprise or maybe Supernatural. Just a thought. :firedevil:

Michael Shanks cancelled more than twice before he came to G-Mex earlier this year

Ian Somerhalder cancelled twice before he came to C10 last weekend.

Why should we give up on Helen ?

Edited by showmasters

must admit i am disappointed mainly because it was pinned and we were led to believed confirmed and photo ops were being discussed........

but hey if you want to meet him im sure he will eventually do an event somewhere in the uk. Dont be too harsh on SM other events dont have him either but the disappointment does come from thinking he was confirmed and coming when actually he wasn't.

• Moderators

Yet some people such as yourself will question EVERYTHING at every opportunity without having any idea of the circumstances etc.

It's all very well slating those who had the belief, but it's ridiculous to have such a problem with the organiser that you only come on here to slate them at every given opportunity.