Collectormania 10 Forum Party

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Last year we had an amazing forum party, the atmosphere was amazing and lots of forum members had a great time!

Soooooooooooo.....................

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a party for all our forum members again at The Rat & Parrott bar in the Theatre District. The party will start at 9pm and will finish when the venue closes which will be late!. This is a chance to chill out and chat to others about your weekend, have a few drinks, boogie and have a good time.

As this is a bar you have to be over 18 to get in, they do operate a "if you dont look 21 they will ask you for ID" policy so bring your ID if you think you might need it. We have a private upstairs room where there will be a bottle bar and over looks the theatre district and Xscape building and also we have a closed off section down the spiral staircase from upstairs with a draught/cocktail bar that has many sofas to sit yourself upon. There will be music playing from todays top hits - cheesy and disco music, requests are welcome when you get there!

Entry is absolutly free of charge so if you fancy coming to hang out with us, and other like minded forum members then don't be shy and come and join in on the fun. Members of showmasters will be there hanging out and having a good time too!

Directions: >>Click Me<<

it has a Large glass front, looks a bit like Jabba the Hutt's palace ship.

35730a67027786cf58f22659fdd9991b.jpg

We look forward to seeing many of you there, its going to be a blast!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! :blink:

I remember complaining about not being able to get in, then managing to get in when the bouncer was looking the other way. People I was with kept trying to hide me at the back of my table in case I got thrown out... there were so many people I wouldn't have been seen anyway...

But anyway, my point it - yay! Party!

• Showmasters Admin

that looks really cool

is the Rat&Parrot is far from the event?

It's about 5 minutes walk max.

If you leave the event at the John Lewis end and head towards the Xscape building. About half way to the Xscape you'll bump into it.

random question for the sake of the young'uns - i know some places don't worry about entrant ages much before a certain time, is it 8pm or summat?

would it be possible then for the younger ones to be there early if they want to be in, or does the bar operate the id-check policy all the time?

random question for the sake of the young'uns - i know some places don't worry about entrant ages much before a certain time, is it 8pm or summat?

would it be possible then for the younger ones to be there early if they want to be in, or does the bar operate the id-check policy all the time?

Where I live they don't seem to care at all. In some pubs and clubs by me some school kids get in! All I say is if you want to go just give it a try. No harm done.

Yeah would that be possible??

In two minds wether go go :D

At c9, myself, and 4 friends went along to the forum party, while 2 others stayed at the hotel as they said it wouldnt be much good.

Must admit, was pretty dissapointed..I myself knew very few people there so was sat in a corner so to speak on my own most of the night with no-one to chat too except text messages, one person who did actually know lots of people from the forum was off talking to them all night, one friend got bored after half hour/hour and went off to the Xscape center and the other not sure what happened to him.

This time the only two people going are one who stayed at the hotel, and the one who cleared off to Xscape so neither want to go this time, and dont really fancy it on my own..but then there are a couple of people it would be nice to see :dance:

Least its free so I can decide on the night!