Collectormania 10

showmasters

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Well you know, you got people complaining that the party was crap when we had one, and now it's gone you get people complaining that there isn't one. Not saying they're the same people but ya know, it works both ways.

At least there are plenty of other options in MK. It's not like there's nowhere to go at all. Sure, maybe age differences are a difficulty but stuff can be worked out I'm sure.

I can't believe the amount of people cancelling their hotels now simply because there isnt a party. Are you telling me thats the ONLY reason you guys were planning on attending ?

A party is the only reason my friends and I were planning on STAYING OVER. We will still be attending on Saturday.. but now I wont be partying and drinking into the wee small hours and will be able to drive home.

Saves money!

lol .. .. enjoy yourselves in the pubs peeps ... to be fair (though hope long since crushed) ... I originally booked our room incase Common Rotation did come back.... and now no party at all, I have more beer money for their tour! :YAHOO:

My party day in MK is now restricted to a certain Mister Williams.... and then purely the Costa Coffee variety C10 Saturday daytime! :)

Edited by jayceejay

darn!:D

was hoping youd have common rotation back to play, nevermind tho....i guess il just look foward even more to seeing them a few days after c10

Have a good time.

I only wish I lived near one of their shows. It was great seeing them twice at Collectormania parties.

Oh happy days :(

I originally booked our room incase Common Rotation did come back

Me and some friends were hoping for Common Rotation too, that was the only reason to book the flights for Saturday and the hotel in Milton Keynes! We could cancel the hotel, but we can´t cancel the fligt! So i think, we just go and meet Amber Benson and then we are going to have a loooooong shoppingtour!

I only wish I lived near one of their shows. It was great seeing them twice at Collectormania parties.

If you live near MK, you are closer the the venues Common Rotation are playing than us!! We come all the way from germany to see them!

There's plenty of other places in MK for people to go, I'm sure everyone can get together elsewhere. It didn't stop people last time really :poki:

At risk of sounding repetitive... NOT IF YOU HAVE UNDER 18's WITH YOU!!! We were hoping there would be a party and that this time it would be somewhere we could all go together. But no party at all sucks hairy big ones for everyone who could have gone :D

Yeah but that's hardly anything compared to travelling from Germany.

Under 2 hours on the train, about 3 hours drive in a car, bit longer in a coach, it ain't that far really.

That´s what I meant! We would drive 8 hours by car, if the would play in Germany! It would be just cool, if we wouldn´t have to cross any borders anytime Common Rotation plays in Europe! And we have to work too! We just take a few days off from work to see them!

I was hoping for the party as well. I did enjoy the others (not so much for Common Ro but more for dancing and drinking in costume looking like a prat with me mates!).

Oh well! My Lady and I can try find something to do (Especailly as it will be our one year anniversary).

Any sugguestions SM?

How come it has cancelled?

How come it has cancelled?
There was never one officially announced, that Jason bloke was reported to have said there would be one but it wasn't an official statment. My guess there hasn't been one since C8 cos they just dont have the funds or enough outisde interest.

I was hoping for the party as well. Oh well! My Lady and I can try find something to do (Especailly as it will be our one year anniversary).

I'm sure you could find something to do...:firedevil:

I mean you will have a hotel room, right? :dance: Or are you sharing with your mates? :P

Edited by nicky

There's plenty of other places in MK for people to go, I'm sure everyone can get together elsewhere. It didn't stop people last time really :smile:
At risk of sounding repetitive... NOT IF YOU HAVE UNDER 18's WITH YOU!!! We were hoping there would be a party and that this time it would be somewhere we could all go together.
This is NOT directed at anyone specifically but some people should realise that nite life in general indiscriminantly chooses to ignore under 18s. There is a limit to what kids can do at night quite understandabley and responsible parents/guardians should be able to accept and understand that...

THIS WAS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU OR ANYONE IN PARTICULAR.

Edited by nicky