Help from LOTR fans

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

if you are a fan of LOTR than you you might come to C10 to see David and we hope you will have a nice time but as it is his 1st time at a show we want him to have a fun time and fell wanted

But as we have a short time to let the fans know, so the fans that go on LOTR sites could you help us out a bit and let them know that we now have David coming to C10

This will help with getting the word out and will make shore that he will have a big welcome when he's at the show

thank you all for whatever you can do on this. your help will inshore he has a fun day and also that we will keep trying to bring you the guest that you have not met before from LOTR

yours

Jason & the Showmasters team

thank you all for whatever you can do on this. your help will inshore he has a fun day and also that we will keep trying to bring you the guest that you have not met before from LOTR

yours

So he's only doing one day ? :D

• Showmasters Admin

yours

So he's only doing one day ? :YAHOO:

I don't know for sure so I can't answer that direct question, but on the other hand Jason could have ment "a fun day, each day" or "a fun time". I wouldn't read too much into the exact wording of the statement.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH MMY GOD THANKS YOU SM BRILLIANT GUEST.

COUNT ME IN AS SEEING HIM. LETS HOPE HES THERE FOR WEEKEND AS THATS WHEN IM COMING

SO PLEASE SM MAKE IT FOR WEEKEND.

PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE AGAIN. :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Any chance of photo op Friday as your tempting me to come now

ALL THREE DAYS OK

Jason

Perhaps get the office lackey, Davey i think his name is? :YAHOO: , to update the C10 Website. I know LOOAADDS of people that dont look at the forum for announcements, they juist check the C10 frontpage every few days.

*sells neo's tables*

Who is the lackey now!?

:YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

Perhaps get the office lackey, Davey i think his name is? :YAHOO: , to update the C10 Website. I know LOOAADDS of people that dont look at the forum for announcements, they juist check the C10 frontpage every few days.

*sells Neo's table space!!!*

Who is the lackey now!?

:YAHOO:

Perhaps get the office lackey, Davey i think his name is? :cylon: , to update the C10 Website. I know LOOAADDS of people that dont look at the forum for announcements, they juist check the C10 frontpage every few days.

*sells Neo's table space!!!*

Who is the lackey now!?

:WAVE:

Did I say lackey? sorry i meant webmaster, easy typo to make :dance: lol

*cough*website*cough*