GCSE and As/A level results

nomi-noo

Hey all, well as all of us who took exams this summer have now got our results, I thought i'd start a thread for us to share our results if we wanna.

I'll get the ball rolling so to speak. I took my GCSEs this year and I got:

6A's, 3B's and half a C,

My A's were in: Music, Textiles, Maths, English Lang & Lit, Buisness Studies

By B's were in: Science DBL award and RS

And my C was in Citizenship which was only a short course so only have a GCSE.

So yeah, how did everyone else do? :D

Hey all, well as all of us who took exams this summer have now got our results, I thought i'd start a thread for us to share our results if we wanna.

I'll get the ball rolling so to speak. I took my GCSEs this year and I got:

6A's, 3B's and half a C,

My A's were in: Music, Textiles, Maths, English Lang & Lit, Buisness Studies

By B's were in: Science DBL award and RS

And my C was in Citizenship which was only a short course so only have a GCSE.

So yeah, how did everyone else do? :chair:

only 9 ?

that's gone down a bit since i done mine. I sat 14 in all. Then i sat 4 a-levels

Well done to everyone for whatever you got. I normally go out with mates on A-level and GCSE result thursday night's cos there are always lots of drunk teen girlies about. Missed out this year cos I was working :-(

Hey if any of you are going to uni, set up a sci-fi club, wasn't one at my uni so I missed out.

Well done everyone who got their results recently. :D

I got my GCSEs. I got A's in English Lang., Maths, Double Science, French, I.T, Bust. Studies, R.E

B in English Lit and a C in Music. I was rather pleased with them :( although being the Hermione type person that I am (sorry for the random HP reference lol) I had hoped for an A* in I.T as I had been predicted an A/A* and got full marks in one of the two exams but it was my coursework that brought the mark down to an A. :poki::D

what subjects is he doin?

course, a good way to make sure he studies is a nice sharp sword...:poki:

err, yeah... i'm in an odd mood today :D

Usual Maths, English, Science IT etc. He's also doing PE and Geography and Study Support as he's dyslexic. Getting him to focus is going to be the hardest thing. Sharp sword could be the answer....... Thanks for that!!

I got my GCSEs. I got A's in English Lang., Maths, Double Science, French, I.T, Bust. Studies,

Whoa! When I were a lad that was purely a recreational subject - and now you can get a GCSE in it? Is page 3 of The Sun the set text, or am I barking up the wrong tree? :D

I got my GCSEs. I got A's in English Lang., Maths, Double Science, French, I.T, Bust. Studies,

Whoa! When I were a lad that was purely a recreational subject - and now you can get a GCSE in it? Is page 3 of The Sun the set text, or am I barking up the wrong tree? :(

:D :D Ooops, should have abbreviated that to Bus. studies atleast then you'd only have thought I'd been studying buses. :P:wub:

i got my a-levels results a few weeks ago

i got C in English, D in Maths and E in History

not fantastic results but i was happy with them seeing as i hardly did any work n thought i'd failed them completely!

was very happy that my english coursework was an A as it was a comparison of Harry Potter and Jane Eyre!!

:lol: