Guest Day Change

Dudddddddddddddddde, now theres literally no-one i wanna meet there on saturday (first time thats ever happened at any con). I'm still going though as my mates wanna. Guess i'll go Sunday as well then, hope i don't get there that day and find out shes cancelled altogether which i get a horrible feeling will be the case.

hope i don't get there that day and find out shes cancelled altogether which i get a horrible feeling will be the case.

That would be awful. I'm praying she'll do the Sunday. The Saturday drop is alarming but hopefully we'll get at least one day out of her. A few guests are only doing Sunday so I have a bit of hope she'll turn up.

On the bright side at least sundays are always less packed. I remember trying to meet Charisma Carpenter last year. I waited over 4 hours on the saturday and still missed her due to her going for lunch, went back on the sunday and joined the back of the que upon arrival.

On the bright side at least sundays are always less packed. I remember trying to meet Charisma Carpenter last year. I waited over 4 hours on the saturday and still missed her due to her going for lunch, went back on the sunday and joined the back of the que upon arrival.