Alexis Denisof & Alyson Hannigan

AmberB

Get Alexis Denisof back for C10, I'm sure there are some people who missed out on him and who knows, maybe Alyson Hannigan will come with him, she doesn't like doing conventions but she might do with Alexis.

Anyone agree?

I met Alexis before and he was cool, I'd love to meet Alyson ^_^ I have a Buffy cast photo I'd get signed giving me a grand total of three signatures on it.

Any chance of bringing back James Marsters would be cool too as I missed him last time around when he and Alexis attended.

Alexis is easily one of the nicest people ive ever met, he was so charming and humble at all the attention he was getting, id meet him again in an instant! Dont think Alyson would sign aswell tho, alexis said she was too busy shopping in London last time! :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

I'd LOVE Alexis to be at c10, please bring him back!!! I've never met him before either, got a bunch of autos on an Angel cast pic and his would be a great add, :wacko:

SJ

x

Alexis is easily one of the nicest people ive ever met, he was so charming and humble at all the attention he was getting, id meet him again in an instant! Dont think Alyson would sign aswell tho, alexis said she was too busy shopping in London last time! :D

I also asked who Alyson was and Alexis said that she was spending money shopping in London. So I then asked my dad if I could go around the expensive shops the next day to try and bump into her. For some reason he said no. <_<

But more to the topic yes i think Alexis (and James) should be ck at C10.

• 2 weeks later...

yes i missed james and alexis :headscratch:

it would be brilliant if you could bring hem back,

And alyson hannigan, would be the icing on the cake :D

yes i missed james and alexis :(

it would be brilliant if you could bring hem back,

And alyson hannigan, would be the icing on the cake :(