Who will be the Busiest?

Charisma

Who will have the biggest Q?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the biggest Q?

• Elijah Wood
    • Carrie Fisher
    • Richard Dreyfuss

I actually kinda thought that would be the general gist of it really. I thought that the Lost and Stargate Atlantis guests would be the big ones... But that's probably down my own personal tastes I suppose.

951833[/snapback]

I'm going on past events. MotS may have a point but I still feel Elijah and Carrie will be the busiest.

Even Jorge that was at G-Mex for just one day had an open queue by 3:30pm. I don't see Maggie being that much busier. She'll get upto say 500 VTs and have an open queue by 4pm. That's a good busy queue but not over the top.

Also Stargate people are always busy but never stupidly busy. They have all (including Micheal and Chris) had open queues by 4pm on most days they have signed.

For both Carrie and Elijah people had to be turned away. People didn't get to see them because too many VTs (over 1000) had already been given out that day. This has never happened for any of the Lost or Stargate people.

951836[/snapback]

I agree. I noticed that Jorge was not as busy as I though he would be at G-Mex. I got there @ 10.30, and saw him almost instantly. Though this may have been down to his late announcement, (?). I still think Elijah will be busiest & think Magie & Jorge will be quite popular.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elijah's going to have the screaming fangirl contingent...  so although he may not be as busy as the others, his queue will be the most "present", and so will appear busiest.

I'm guessing anyway...  I hope the Atlantis guests are at the opposite end so that I can queue in peace!  lol

941290[/snapback]

Hee! Me too. :) But you won't be in peace necessarily. Fancy sharing the queue with Torri's infamous eight-armed alien in attendance? :P

953522[/snapback]

Or you could share the queue with the 3 irish guys not having a clue where they are or what they're doing there. ;)

953538[/snapback]

Hehehe.... Na, I'm being the eight-armed alien. It's a conspiracy. :lol:

Elijah's going to have the screaming fangirl contingent...  so although he may not be as busy as the others, his queue will be the most "present", and so will appear busiest.

I'm guessing anyway...  I hope the Atlantis guests are at the opposite end so that I can queue in peace!  lol

941290[/snapback]

Hee! Me too. :) But you won't be in peace necessarily. Fancy sharing the queue with Torri's infamous eight-armed alien in attendance? :WAVE:

953522[/snapback]

Or you could share the queue with the 3 irish guys not having a clue where they are or what they're doing there. :WAVE:

953538[/snapback]

Hehehe.... Na, I'm being the eight-armed alien. It's a conspiracy. :o

953546[/snapback]

The eight armed alien? now I'm interested.

Or you could share the queue with the 3 irish guys not having a clue where they are or what they're doing there. ^_^

953538[/snapback]

Hehehe.... Na, I'm being the eight-armed alien. It's a conspiracy. ;)

953546[/snapback]

The eight armed alien? now I'm interested.

953707[/snapback]

In all the behind-the-scenes stuff from Atlantis and at cons, Torri keeps going on about wanting an eight-armed alien brought in for one of the planets they visit so Weir can get some finally. :P So... I'm going to be her eight-armed alien. :P

I believe that Carrie will still be mega busy and probably do best part of 800-1000 signatures but i don't think people will get turned away like i did at C6 as i don't think she will be THAT busy.

She is more important to me than Elijah so i will be seeing Carrie Fisher first and hope to be one of the first lot to do so, so that i might get a picture with her or something else which might get stopped later in the day.

Elijah, io am just after a singlr Sin City photo from and not bothered about having a chat or photo with him so i'll go to him after Carrie.

However, it does depend on whether more big guests are announced that appeal to me. A major Star Wars guest like Mark Hamill or Billy Dee Williams can throw a masive spanner in the works for me

Allow me to disagree with all of you, since I do think none of them will be that popular :

1. Richard Dreyfuss has played in some major movies, but just doesn't have a large fanbase.

2. Carrie Fisher has attended quite a few events already and consequently quite a few people already have her signature.

3. Elijah Wood will probably be the most popular of the three, yet it won't be of CM4 heights, because :

(i) the LOTR-craze is clearly over

(ii) it's a different event

(iii) since CM4 he's attended quite a few other events in many countries, hence quite a few people have his auto already.

Just my 2 cents worth and I don't mind to stand corrected after LFCC ...

M.

P.S. Too Tall : hi ! I know I still need to answer your mails (for a very long time already), but my family extension has considerably reduced my available time.

951772[/snapback]

Cant believe you dont think Dreyfuss has a large fan base..... ok there arre not people walking round with his face on t-shirts and stuff but in the movie world he is a very big name for a lot of people. Jaws alone will build up that queue and Close Encounters.

Carrie Fisher always brings in the crowds. Its the Princess for God's sake.

Elijah is signing in the country's capital this time, he will be very busy. I can see Elijah being far busier than Collectormania in fact. Although the LOTR craze is supposedly over there are thousands of people that still love the film and if a movie, like the last one, wins 11 Oscars out of 11 nominations then it goes down in movie history. It will always be popular to a great many people and I think you'll be suprised on the day just how many people will turn out to see him. Look at the queues of people, some dressed as Hobbits and ask yourself if the craze is really over.........

I'll wager a bet with you that if all three attend the event it will be the busiest so far and if they dont do what they did to us with William Shatner and rush us all through without so much as a word, theres gonna be a lot of people who dont see all three (certainly in one day)

Just remembering my Shatner experience is still annoying me now, what a p**ck. :D I hate William Shatner!

Edited by rich5wolves

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can a mod add My C Lee and remove Dreyfuss Please

The problem is people that have already voted can't vote again. So the poll becomes pointless.

possibly if each person identifies their vote?

i voted elijah, so you could add in Lee, take a vote from lij for me and stick it on to Lee :angel:

:D :D :D

• Showmasters Admin

The problem is people that have already voted can't vote again. So the poll becomes pointless.

i voted elijah, so you could add in Lee, take a vote from lij for me and stick it on to Lee :angel:

I went down that route with a different poll and it got stupid, so I'm not doing that again.

Someone start a new one if they want to.

In terms of how many people see him I dont think Christopher Lee will be the busiest anyway, though he may be in terms of how difficult it is to see him.

Well said that man.

I went down that route with a different poll and it got stupid, so I'm not doing that again.

Someone start a new one if they want to.

fair enough, understandable :D