Who will be the Busiest?

Charisma

Who will have the biggest Q?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the biggest Q?

• Elijah Wood
    • Carrie Fisher
    • Richard Dreyfuss

Well i REALLY want to meet elijah, as i had a ticket last time and never got to meet him and i was gutted i only went for elijah and missed him, i really hope i get to meet him a lfcc, but i cant Q all nite as i come with my sister and i would never dream of Qing with 2 children,

But who do u think will be busy, as i only wana meet Elijah...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I saw Elijah when he was at CM4, but only for about 10 seconds (I was one of the last few. I wasn't going to abandon hope after waiting for 10 plus hours!), and the amount of people wanting to see him was amazing.

Than, when Carrie Fisher was at Collectormania, even though I didn't want to see her, I thought I'd check out the crowds. And well, they were at Elijah level.

And this time, there's Richard Dreyfuss. Now, he hasn't been to an event before, so difficult to gage the level of madness, but I'd say between Elijah, Carrie and Richard, Earl's Court will be packed.

"We're gonna need a bigger venue!" :D

But seriously, I think Elijah will be busiest.

Best regards.....Victor Van Dort.

Elijah's going to have the screaming fangirl contingent... so although he may not be as busy as the others, his queue will be the most "present", and so will appear busiest.

I'm guessing anyway... I hope the Atlantis guests are at the opposite end so that I can queue in peace! lol

Personally I wander if Richard is gonna be that busy. Sure he's been in some great movies, but none with the big fan following like Lords or SW.

I think it may be Elijah as there's more people who don't have him yet. Then again he didn't fill out a bikini as well as Carrie :lol:

Edited by robertderidder

I wouln't be surprised if Carrie was as busy as she was last time.

It's going to be difficult to get Elijah and Carrie done early. Better get a VT for Elijah ifrst and then Carrie. Que for her and then go back to Elijah afterwards

Elijah at collectormania, was the busiest and craziest I have ever seen any event ever! Expect long long queues. I started queuing for Carrie Fisher at 8am, and had no problems. The same time for Elijah was just crazy!

• Showmasters Admin
Looks like im going to have to hope and pray that i meet elijah i dont care about Richard or Carrie, i only wana meet Elijah... as i missed him last time i REALLY wana see him this time.

942013[/snapback]

I think as long as you're there by the opening time you should be OK. I'd be looking to get there an hour before the opening time to be 100% sure though. At C4 I was there at 8:15am on the Sunday and got reserve ticket 71 (800 tickets had already gone out). I got seen at about 3:40pm, I think he got up to reserve ticket 300 that day. I honestly don't think he'll be any less busy this time.

Looks like im going to have to hope and pray that i meet elijah i dont care about Richard or Carrie, i only wana meet Elijah... as i missed him last time i REALLY wana see him this time.

942013[/snapback]

I think as long as you're there by the opening time you should be OK. I'd be looking to get there an hour before the opening time to be 100% sure though. At C4 I was there at 8:15am on the Sunday and got reserve ticket 71 (800 tickets had already gone out). I got seen at about 3:40pm, I think he got up to reserve ticket 300 that day. I honestly don't think he'll be any less busy this time.

942026[/snapback]

Did he do photo's last time mate can't remember

• Showmasters Admin

942013[/snapback]

942026[/snapback]

Did he do photo's last time mate can't remember

942033[/snapback]

It was none posed photos only when I was in the queue. He'd look up as he was signing, but there was no huggy photos.

I think it'll be no posed photos at LFCC4, purely for time.

Elijah - LotR is HUGE and you've got the Sin City / horror fans as well

Carrie will only appeal to Star Wars fans mainly and I don't remember many people not meeting her at CM in MK where as hundreds of people who turned up to meet Elijah didn't

with Richard Dreyfuss, maybe it's a generation thing, I'm 21, but I had to look him up on IMDB.com to find out who he is :P what's he done that'll give Elijah or Carrie queue competition? :P

surfy sah xx

I think Elijah will be, but maybe thats because i want to meet him and not the others! Also i remember the craziness last time, didnt get to meet him either, not gonna be defeated this time as i think it could be slightly better than at milton keynes, venue wise anyway! Heres hoping, my sisters booked our tickets now, and we're gonna go both days! :wub:

CARRIE, CARRIE, CARRIE, CARRIE, CARRIE, CARRIE, CARRIE, CARRIE,

:lol:-_-:D:P:D:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I THINK YOU GET MY POINT!!!!!

I have a plan!!

What we need is for Showmasters to announce Daniel Radcliffe - cue large proportion of teenage girls abandoning Elijah's queue! :unsure:

You know it makes sense...

Spookie

941600[/snapback]

LMAO I live in hope!!!!!