Enough Buffy and Angel ?

dufresne

Are there enough B&A guests for C8 already ?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Are there enough B&A guests for C8 already ?

• Yes
    • No

yet star wars has a decent presence at ALL these shows..do you not think we see enough of them !!!

Mate that is fair. Trouble is the Buffy guys do make cash for SM. Be nice to have a decent LOTR name though

• Moderators

I'm pretty sure it's not about NEEDING to focus on Stargate - they've shown that they get the guests when they can, it's just filming always seems to cause conflicts. They had a lot of Atlantis guests, and they've had Corin, Chris, Michael's at GMEX, Amanda SHOULD have been coming etc ... and there have been a lot of others that aren't main cast but have been in the show.

I think there was 8 SG1/Atlantis guests at LFACC2 so that proves they do give Stargate fans something when it's possible! :wub:

As for the amount of Buffy/Angel guests - the most popular Buffy/Angel CONVENTIONS are stopping so it seems that these guests are more readily available, so if they can attend then I'm happy enough! I don't go to "conventions" so these types of shows are the only way I can meet them. And as far as I remember, Collectormania always managed to clash with them anyway so it made it tricky!

Unfortunately I'm not really a Star Wars fan so there have been so many guests recently that I've had no interest in whatsoever! Nor do I really collect LOTR ones, and that's had a lot of representation too.

It goes in cycles, and luckily this time it's something that I'm interested in!

I voted we have enough, I have watched it but I'm not actually a fan of it. as the interest in LOTR dies down, so does my interest in meeting people! but as Mr Vido says, it goes in cycles. Buffy interest will be over soon and it will be something else, and something else after that!

There are still some cast members I haven't met and still some that SM haven't managed to get their hands on (Emma Caulfield, Amber Benson, Michelle Trachtenberg - to name a few) they are always really popular.

Also at C7 when everyone was in the james marsters ticket queue i wizzed around and got really low tickets for everyone else... and still met james!! So... they have their uses! :wub:

Im not complaining because I'm a big Buffy/Angel fan and all the guests I can meet is fantastic and David Boreanaz would be a great guest...........

But Yes they do need actors from shows like CSI and Lost and 24 and some quality american drama shows.

KIWI :wub:

too many for my liking, its not as though its a current show, didnt it die about 5 years ago. Even though there have been loads of star wars / lord of the rings / dr who guests at recent shows at least they were there for a reason such as a new film or alternatively a new show.

And yes i do find Buffy/Angel Tedious.

You can never have too many Buffy/Angel guests.

I still hope for:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Alyson Hannigan

Sarah Hagan

Kirsty Wu

Eliza Dushku

David Boreanaz

Michelle Trachtenberg

To name a few

Edited by Daniel

I think it's time they got guests from other current 'cult' shows..... CSI, Lost, etc.

Otherwise the fandom will go stale and people will eventually get bored.

...But Yes they do need actors from shows like CSI and Lost and 24 and some quality american drama shows.

KIWI :P

my thoughts exactly!!! CSI!!!!! :D:P:P

though I know some one will come along n go "but they won't turn down CSI guests if they get loadsa Buffy/Angel ones..." n that's not what is being said so :(

not a huge B/A fan but I would meet some of the cast if they ever got David or Seth for example ;) no biased ness here :wub:

surfy sah xx