BARELY FOUR WEEKS TO GO...

yeltz-lass

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it's now only 4 weeks and a day (give or take!) until C4... :blink::blink: Is there anyone else - particularly Collectormania virgins like me! - who are panicking about getting organised as well as getting excited? :unsure::(:blush::help::angry:

Yes me too! Haven't sorted out which day we are going, who is going to drive or anything yet!! Aaaah!

I'm so excited :blush:

I've booked the Friday and Monday off from work, my accommodation is all sorted (I live at home about 5 mins from CMK :angry: ).

The only thing I need to figure out is what time to get to the centre in the mornings especially on the days Elijah & Co are attending.

I can't believe it's now only 4 weeks and a day (give or take!) until C4... :blink::blink: Is there anyone else - particularly Collectormania virgins like me! - who are panicking about getting organised as well as getting excited? :unsure::(:blush::help::angry:

do you all remember what it was like just after C3?... it seemed like ages to C4... and now it's nearly here. this forum has made the time fly and know we all know loads of people who are going to be at C4... so cool B)

HOUDINIA

4 weeks!!!!! eeeeek!!! i cant wait im sooooo excited! everything is sorted... my hotel and travel arrangements.... well almost! so im not panicking too much.

the stangest thing is that it hasnt sunk in yet... i cannot believe that i am going to be meeting these amazing people!! i still feel like im dreaming and i dont think that will wear off until im stood in front of them.... and i bet it will come straight back afterwards... "did i just met them????" hmmmmmm? well anyway.... 4 WEEKS!!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!!

{{{{gives group hug}}}} You know, I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one starting to feel nervous - it's very reassuring!! :blink: And you summed it up particularly well, wiccawise - I bet there are more than a few of us for whom the concept of going to C4 and meeting some amazing people hasn't sunk in yet and probably won't until we're actually there!! I'm quite sure I won't believe any of it was real until I see my photos... :unsure::help:

Edited by yeltz-lass

I can't believe it's now only 4 weeks and a day (give or take!) until C4...  :D  :D Is there anyone else - particularly Collectormania virgins like me! - who are panicking about getting organised as well as getting excited?  :help:  :D  :unsure:  :D  :blink:

do you all remember what it was like just after C3?... it seemed like ages to C4... and now it's nearly here. this forum has made the time fly and know we all know loads of people who are going to be at C4... so cool B)

HOUDINIA

i 2nd that :)

• Moderators
I can't believe it's now only 4 weeks and a day (give or take!) until C4... :blink::unsure: Is there anyone else - particularly Collectormania virgins like me! - who are panicking about getting organised as well as getting excited? :blush::ph34r::D:help::blink:

Lol VIRGIN? :P ... oh, u mean u've never been to Collectormania before? ... ah .. not that kinda virgin .. hmm lol :huh:

I'm a Collectormania virgin too. I can't decide whether I'm freakishly excited or freakishly nervous

:headscratch:

Same here! I think I'm so freakishly excited its covering up my secretly freakish nervousness! lol! I'm also a CM Virgin!

*grabs your hand* We can be virgins together! Hold each other's hands as we meet the guests and support each other. Then squeal together afterwards as we realise who we've met! Because none of this is going to sink in until after I've met them.

I'm having a mini stress because I need to get train tickets but won't know when I can travel until I get my schedule in 2 and 1/2 weeks. Then I have to hope there's room on the train.

I also have to deal with one of my friends who might not be able to stay with us :headscratch:

I'm having a mini stress because I need to get train tickets but won't know when I can travel until I get my schedule in 2 and 1/2 weeks. Then I have to hope there's room on the train.

I also have to deal with one of my friends who might not be able to stay with us :headscratch:

Poor LOTR Fan *hugs*

I'm glad I'm going by car. Having to go by train would be too stressful for me. I don't like trains.

Edited by Kell