BARELY FOUR WEEKS TO GO...

yeltz-lass

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always a pleasure to come to the rescue Yeltzy!  ;)

Bless you, Rosie! Thank you, dearie! ;)

Poor boy! We are quite safe, really!  :lol:  :blush:

We are actually, in fairness - we're not really like those two old ladies that Harry Enfield and Kathy Burke play; we're much too young for a start! :lol:

But can you honestly blame us, lads? So much testosterone  around in one place for 4 days!!!!!  :o

Indeed!!

And that's just Andy Serkis!!!!  :P  ;)

ROTFLOL - Amen, Sista!! :D

• Moderators
Yeahhh! why are we all so damn cool and single ? ODD! :wacko:

because being single means we can spend all of our money on conventions and also means we can flirt with loads of people and not worry about it.

ah but even if I had a g/f i'd still do all that :blush:

Yeahhh! why are we all so damn cool and single ? ODD! :blush:

because being single means we can spend all of our money on conventions and also means we can flirt with loads of people and not worry about it.

Good thinking, cat!!! :wacko:

I knew I liked being on this forum!

Thats how i look at it.

Yeahhh! why are we all so damn cool and single ? ODD! :D

Because Eliza would be one of the guests, wouldn't she David?! :(

Actually, it wouldn't bother me either, unfortunately I did have a b/friend who didn't like me going to cons...I got rid of him! :wacko:

• Moderators

Because Eliza would be one of the guests, wouldn't she David?! :D

Actually, it wouldn't bother me either, unfortunately I did have a b/friend who didn't like me going to cons...I got rid of him! :wacko:

ELIZA! :( *drools* lol

that's why i like the gals on here, they're just like me and I wudnt have any arguments over being weird and attending cons :D

Edited by DavidB6937

that's why i like the gals on here, they're just like me and I wudnt have any arguments over being weird and attending cons :D

That's because we'd be going to cons with you. We'd be too busy drooling over people like Dom and Lij to notice you drooling over Eliza. LOL.

I think we're all perfect sane and it's other people that are weird! :D

• Moderators
Yeahhh! why are we all so damn cool and single ? ODD! :P

ah but even if I had a g/f i'd still do all that :blink:

Because Eliza would be one of the guests, wouldn't she David?! ;)

Actually, it wouldn't bother me either, unfortunately I did have a b/friend who didn't like me going to cons...I got rid of him! :lol:

ELIZA! :wub: *drools* lol

I think we're all perfect sane and it's other people that are weird! ;)

Well i've been telling myself that all my life :lol: