• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shush.... whats that noise i hear?... The clock ticking away really fast. :lol:

Not long now people

Dont do that

my nerves can't take much :(:blink::blink:

dont you just hait it when you'r waiting for somthing and time just about stopes

but when it's somthing you hait , time just gos starit to that day :angry: ( beein whaiting to but that littel icon for mounths)

shush.... whats that noise i hear?... The clock ticking away really fast. :lol:

Not long now people

Dont do that

my nerves can't take much :(:blink::blink:

dont you just hait it when you'r waiting for somthing and time just about stopes

but when it's somthing you hait , time just gos starit to that day :angry: ( beein whaiting to but that littel icon for mounths)

Sorry... i just felt like i had to. lol tick tock and all that :lol:

I think we should all have collective forum hug as the time draws closer!  :D

Well y'know, Rosie, given that a lot of people here are feeling nervous, I think that would be a brilliant idea - especially for us Collectormania virgins. :( I suppose we shouldn't be feeling nervous and should be feeling more excited, but... :huh: But it's nice to know there are a few of us out there!

And yeltzy? You'll be fine once you're there!  :wub:

What do you mean?! I'll be spending most of the time in the toilet!! :wacko:

I think we should all have collective forum hug as the time draws closer!  :D

Well y'know, Rosie, given that a lot of people here are feeling nervous, I think that would be a brilliant idea - especially for us Collectormania virgins. :D I suppose we shouldn't be feeling nervous and should be feeling more excited, but... :( But it's nice to know there are a few of us out there!

And yeltzy? You'll be fine once you're there!   :wub:

What do you mean?! I'll be spending most of the time in the toilet!! :wacko:

I remember my first convention in the days of yore - :D - seriously, your tummy churns, you feel icky, you spend more and more time in the toliet and on the actual day, well...it's a wonder you get out of the toliet at all! :D

{{{{hugs to all the first timers and nervous forum members}}} :huh:

I remember my first convention in the days of yore - :D - seriously, your tummy churns, you feel icky, you spend more and more time in the toliet and on the actual day, well...it's a wonder you get out of the toliet at all! :D

And that's supposed to make me feel better, is it?! :( Thanks, pal. :wacko: You can be so cruel sometimes... *cries*

]{{{hugs to all the first timers and nervous forum members}}} :huh:

Why's it not helping? :wub:

And that's supposed to make me feel better, is it?! :D Thanks, pal. :huh: You can be so cruel sometimes... *cries*

]{{{hugs to all the first timers and nervous forum members}}} :D

Why's it not helping? :(

Sorry yeltzy! :wacko::D I seem to put my foot in it lately! :wub:

Here, have a hug... {{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}