1. 1. What about :

• A Team
    • Airwolf
    • McGyvor
    • Dukes of Hazzard
    • Magnum PI
    • BJ and the Bear
    • Other

God bless Glen Larson's address book ! We already have Buck Rogers & Co, The original Batman, The Fall Guy / Six Million Dollar Man etc. What other classics of our childhood can we now expect SMs to furnish us with ??

*raises hand shyly* How about Robin of Sherwood (or "Rohhhhhh-bin - the Hooded Claw", as a certain compadre of mine insists on calling it... :unsure: ) :D After all, it was a cult in its time (esp in the US) and ITV3 is re-showing it. :D

Doubt if you'd get Ray Winstone (though I believe he did do RoS cons in the early days), but someone like Clive Mantle or even Michael Praed might be possible. :lol:

As in my earlier thread,Im up for Robin of Sherwood re-union, that was a classic show - are they reshowing it?

Id love to meet the cast, I know Ray would be difficult and I know Robert Addie (Gisbourne) passed away last year, but the cast plus special guests are endless

Obiton

As in my earlier thread,Im up for Robin of Sherwood re-union, that was a classic show - are they reshowing it?

Id love to meet the cast, I know Ray would be difficult and I know Robert Addie (Gisbourne) passed away last year, but the cast plus special guests are endless

Obiton

Blimey - just looked him up on IMDB, and he died 2 years ago of Lung Cancer... :o:(

Old school stuff rocks!

Does Mr. T do conventions? Obviously George Pepard would be a big no-no.

Would anyone get Mike Posts autograph (he did most of the theme tunes to the aforementioned series')?

Ooh...A-Team most definitely....or Airwolf...or Magnum ;) Does anyone remember that show about the motorbike...it was a rip-off of Knight Rider...ooh...I rememebr, it was called Streethawk! Anyway, I don't want guests from it or anything, it just came to mind thinking about 80's TV shows :P

A-Team guests would be cool, I met them both last year but it would be cool to see them again both Dwight and Dirk are class acts and I heard a lot of people giving them a lot of positive feedback which was great to hear.

A-Team guests would be cool, I met them both last year but it would be cool to see them again both Dwight and Dirk are class acts and I heard a lot of people giving them a lot of positive feedback which was great to hear.

You couldn't help giving them positive feedback, they were just awesome guys.

I was really nervous about meeting them both, you know how scary it is in case your illusions get shattered, but I needn't have worried. They were just the best, so fan friendly and really took time out to talk to you. I had the biggest smile on my face. Very genuine people and I wouldbe first in the queue to meet them again.

A-team would be a good one with season 2 having just come out on dvd. Dirk and Dwight are great guys, took time to talk to you and got there earlier than most other guests and had something to say with everyone. I don't think anyone walked away disappointed from them. I'd be fighting Strider for the front of the queue so ~come an' 'ave a go if you think you're hard enough Strider~ :lol:

Yeah it was a shame.

Still plenty of the cast to bring back tho

Obiton

Well someone suggested a Rocky Horror reunion in another thread and, since Richard O'Brien was in several Series 3 eps of RoS, it could almost be killing two birds with one stone! :lol:

Ooh...A-Team most definitely....or Airwolf...or Magnum :D Does anyone remember that show about the motorbike...it was a rip-off of Knight Rider...ooh...I rememebr, it was called Streethawk! Anyway, I don't want guests from it or anything, it just came to mind thinking about 80's TV shows :D

Street Hawk!

Old school stuff rocks!

Does Mr. T do conventions? Obviously George Pepard would be a big no-no.

Would anyone get Mike Posts autograph (he did most of the theme tunes to the aforementioned series')?

Mr T will be promoting his new comic at the San Diego Comic Con this year, but we probably won't see him here. He apparently doesn't like to fly. Really, honestly. He only drives or takes the train - even to see his mum, who lives in Chicago apparently.

"He ain't getting on no plane, fool!"

But we can dream. :D