Autograph prices for guests

Why charisma is more than Billy B i have no Idea hes bigger than her, shes only been big in Angel

To be honest I have been prepared for Charisma to be £20 from the first day she was announced, she has to my memory (someone please correct me if I am wrong) only signed over here once in the past 4 years and for saying she has only been in Angel is a bit wrong, she was 3 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 4 Season of Angel, she has appeared in Charmed, Miss Match and she also appeared in a TV Film called Seee Jane Date. Billy Boyd yes was in LOTR but he has also done 1 - 2 events a year since it was fist released.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
Any new on Duncan's ladies too tall like there prices

Sorry dude no :D

I'll take a guess and say £10, but that is only a guess. They could be £5 or like the comic guys free but I've heard nothing official.

Lets just say I'll be very surprised if they're £15.

Sorry dude no :D

I'll take a guess and say £10, but that is only a guess. They could be £5 or like the comic guys free but I've heard nothing official.

roll on the event just got me fivers have you heard what your crew job will be or do you find out on the day.

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry dude no :(

roll on the event just got me fivers have you heard what your crew job will be or do you find out on the day.

We never find out until the morning.

Hopefully it'll be something cool again. Getting to PA for Leslie Schofield and Alexander Siddig at C7 was great ^_^ I'm a big DS9 fan so AS was a big bonus :o

TooTall, any idea which gusts will be on VT and where do we get them ???

You get the guests VTs at the end of their queues. Each guest will have a seating area with a queue, above their seat will be a big poster with their name and picture on.

People that will defo have VTs.

Kate Mulgrew

Val Kilmer

Charisma Carpenter

Adrian Paul

Ron Perlman

Garrett Wang

Adam Baldwin

Billy Boyd

Xander Berkeley

People that will poss have VTs.

John Barrowman

Sarah Clarke

Thanks Too Tall

Why charisma is more than Billy B i have no Idea hes bigger than her, shes only been big in Angel

But in the same vein he's only really been big in LotR.

i thought billy was brilliant in seed of chucky (errr most people probarly prefer lotr i'm guessing)

i thought billy was brilliant in seed of chucky (errr most people probarly prefer lotr i'm guessing)

Its because CC charges more and because of the Buffy fans she will get it.

To be honest BB has done and will do much more in his career, for a simple reason, he can out act one the the wooden stakes.

Are you asking if the show will be busy or if Warwick will be busy?

Um, a bit of both really - if it's anything like LFCC 2 then I know what to expect but I’m just thinking bigger venue = bigger turn out as there will be more passers by who may spontaneously pay a visit. But I hope Warwick isn't busy - I’d love a chance to chat to him about Willow lol.

(BTW sorry I took so long, work = manic atm)

TBH no one knows yet how busy the show will be. I hope for SMs sake it's huge ^_^

I think Warwick has been to enough of these events that he's not going to be over whelmed. I think he'll be one of the 2-3 people in his queue at a time people. i.e. He will always have people coming up to see him, but he won't be on VTs, so you'll be able to get to see him within about 10 minutes, whenever you go up.

Cheers for the help - hope you have a good one!

Its because CC charges more and because of the Buffy fans she will get it.

To be honest BB has done and will do much more in his career, for a simple reason, he can out act one the the wooden stakes.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree here, then. I've only seen part of the first LotR film and all found four hobbits acting laughable! Met Billy before, though, top bloke, but Charisma has been nothing but convincing in all the roles I've seen her in (and there have been more than a few, though none as high-profile as Cordelia).

Showmasters will have to be very careful about announcing one price beforehand and then charging another at the event. Trading standards would probably have a field day over this type of thing - it really isn't fair to the fans who have budgeted for the day and made the trip to the event. There was a not too dissimilar case at Collectormania where prices for guests were going up and down like a yo-yo depending on which day and time you went.

Also the rules about personalised and non-personalised seem to be fluctuating as well, with some guests dictating only personalised and then happily non-personalising for some people on the day itself.

My suggestions are as follows:

* All guests who attend Showmasters events should agree to either personalise or non-personalise autographs, as the customer wishes.

* All prices for guests that are advertised should not be changed at all. The prices published at the actual event should not be changed at all.