COLLECTORMANIA 8 PARTY !

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce the Collectormania 8 party to be held at the National Hockey Stadium.

Saturday 8.30 p.m. till late

Tickets £15. Anyone with a Gold Pass will, of course, automatically have a ticket for free for this if they want it; otherwise tickets will go on sale at London Film and Comic Con 3. Any tickets left after LF&CC will be available for purchase over the phone after that show.

Live music from Common Rotation, plus DJs. Celebrity cars and street entertainment, plus many of the show's celebrity guests will attend, including Adam Busch, Andy Hallett and more.

All guests at the party subject to commitments.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I don´t know, if I get that right: We can´t order partytickets before LFCC is over?? And when there are none left, we can´t get some???

seems that way. sounds a bit unfair for those of us who cant make it down to LFACC

hmm i actually had more fun at the one without the live music but each to their own,!

I completely didn't ..I missed the live music loads - and didn't enjoy the party at C7 anywhere near as much ... but like you say, there are peeps in both camps understandably.

At least with the live show - you get the DJ TOO afterwards - so more people get a chance to be happy and have their specific choice of fun for at least part of the evening :) hee

Much better! :D

Again THANK YOU SM!!!

(now any chance of improving the sound system so people at the back/propping up the bar can hear!? ;) It was a big complaint last time if I recall? .. lol - although I plan to be at the front of course :P

ohhh what!?!

I'm away until September, and can't make it to LFCC... could you not keep some tickets back to sell at collectormania! The party at C7 was the highlight to my weekend, and I really enjoyed the whole atmosphere of the event... I'll be sooo disappointed if I can't get tickets!!

Lizzi xx

ohhh what!?!

I'm away until September, and can't make it to LFCC... could you not keep some tickets back to sell at collectormania! The party at C7 was the highlight to my weekend, and I really enjoyed the whole atmosphere of the event... I'll be sooo disappointed if I can't get tickets!!

Lizzi xx

same here the party is the best part of the weekend.. i doubt ill be able to get down to lfacc and ill be disappointed if i cant get a ticket just because of that

Oh I'll look forward to the cars. Maybe some will actually turn up this time!!

*Remembers the token appearance of Chitty and no other cars at C7 party*

Missed you at C7 as I never went!

Catch up with you for a chat and a tot (Drink) at C8!

:P

Sweet! If there's a party, I'm THERE! Lolz.

*Mumbles* - dancing and air guitaring...

Dude, I thought you were coming anyway, as one of my pirates? :D

Also, will we be able to buy tickets at C8?

Of course! ;):P