Latest Guest Announcement - BILLY BOYD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
I'll meet him if he has a Seed Of Chucky pic???

Not being funny, but how is that a question ?? :D

It depends where you put the inference.

If you say it "I'll meet him, if he has a Seed Of Chucky pic???"

The "if he has a Seed Of Chucky pic???" bit is asking for a carification that there will be some SoC pics.

• Moderators

:D no need to be so picky really is there? Yes we know u like to cause trouble round here and try to get on peoples bad sides, I think we may have noticed that by now ... but you ARE being funny :D

And it was more of a statement/enquiry, if that's ok with you, I do apologise if I phrased it the wrong way Master Dufresne, now send me to detention and make me write I MUST NOT WRITE THINGS IN THE WRONG WAY 1000 times ;)

• Moderators
I'll meet him if he has a Seed Of Chucky pic???

Not being funny, but how is that a question ?? :D

It depends where you put the inference.

If you say it "I'll meet him, if he has a Seed Of Chucky pic???"

The "if he has a Seed Of Chucky pic???" bit is asking for a carification that there will be some SoC pics.

Kinda don't think he NEEDED the explanation, but thanks :D

:D no need to be so picky really is there? Yes we know u like to cause trouble round here and try to get on peoples bad sides, I think we may have noticed that by now ... but you ARE being funny :D

And it was more of a statement/enquiry, if that's ok with you, I do apologise if I phrased it the wrong way Master Dufresne, now send me to detention and make me write I MUST NOT WRITE THINGS IN THE WRONG WAY 1000 times ;)

Jesus David I was only asking ! English is our first language for both of us. Last time I was at school (not as recently as you I admit), a "question", by definition, was ASKING something - your TYPED comment cannot HAVE intonation, because it is TYPED !!

We don't have a history of exchanging christmas cards anyway, but like I said, I was only asking ! :angry:

• Moderators

You were just being a git :P I know ya can't resist it sometimes lol

Ya do talk a lot of sense sometimes, if ya just used that WITHOUT the troublemaking side then things would be so much better :P

Behave!

Aye, he's a lovely bloke!

When does seed of chucky come out? Shall have to keep my eye open for that one, I don't really know what to think of a possessed baby doll thing with a scottish man's voice! Reckon they'll make it a Bonny Prince Charlie doll?

Thanks Showmasters!

• Moderators

Pretty sure it's out already, has been for a few weeks .. gonna be on R1 dvd soon enough tho, has taken FOREVER to come out here in the cinema :unsure: Was originally slated for back in Jan :D

According to Empire online it was out on 27th May but haven't seen it in any cinema listings...

nice one SM...Billy's always a good guest....

pity I'm broke and being made redundant so 0% chane of being there at this point in time.....

Bugger! :D

cool! very pleased! I'm trying to get a photo signed by all four hobbits (*cough* hint *cough* hint) and I wanted Sean to sign it first, so now I can get billy on it! :lol:

Have to resist temptation to get two billy photos! Have to put one of my friends in charge of stopping me doing this! LOL :D:wub:

Joy of joys - BILLY. My fellow-countryman. My fellow-Glaswegian!

O, disbelievers! Bow before SM and show your obeisance. We are not worthy...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Pauline XX

ps thanks for the other late additions too, such as David Dixon and Sandra Dickinson and - is it true? - John Barrowman. Keep 'em coming!

YAHOO. YIPPEE!!