Latest Guest Announcement - BILLY BOYD

cool! very pleased! I'm trying to get a photo signed by all four hobbits (*cough* hint *cough* hint) and I wanted Sean to sign it first, so now I can get billy on it! :wub:

Have to resist temptation to get two billy photos! Have to put one of my friends in charge of stopping me doing this! LOL :wub::D

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH!

I'm determined to catch up with you!!!! I'll stop you - though you'll have to stop me too :wub:

Eowyn's coming with me so you can meet her - she'll only be a YEAR old lol, where does all that time go eh?? (I did email you but it always bounces back saying you don't have enough memory for it - think it might be the pic's I try to attach)

I'm well happy Billy is going - though I'm not sure if they will have any photo's that I haven't ALREADY got!!!!

Lisa x

(Beth email me your mobile and I'll text you :wub:)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Great I keep missing him. I've been to 2 events with him there and managed to not get him both times.

Once was at C4 as I went for Elijah instead.

The other I forgot my sting scabbard for him to sign :P

Great I keep missing him. I've been to 2 events with him there and managed to not get him both times.

Once was at C4 as I went for Elijah instead.

Hi There :D

Sorry Too Tall, but you wouldn't have been able to have seen Billy at C4 anyway, because he wasn't there!!...Only Dom, Sean and Elijah were there that time!!!!...

Great news to have Billy back again!!!...There can never be enough Billy Boyd!!!...This will make it my....oh let's see, my 10th meeting with him!!....Hmmm!!...I wonder if he'll be bringing Ali with him this time....seems like she's started to do the rounds with him now!!...Well at least she has been doing so at the American conventions!!!.... :P

:unsure: omg yes!!!!! YAY thankyou, hes a lovely guy, but i bought my lotr poster after i met him so i need him to sign!!! uve made my day, thanx :wub:

OMG me too!! I need billy on my poster ... but i can't go... gutted... i'm sure (well hoping) he'll be back one day

well, lest hope he will personalize this time, unlike the first LFACC  :wub:

Hi There :P

He personalised all my things at the first LFCC, (at least 4 items) and I got photos and a camcorder clip too!!!.....He didn't have a problem with any of them!...Even though he was late arriving because his flight had been delayed!!... <_<

I even went back the next day to say thankyou and to give him a single red rose that I had bought him and had left in the hotel room on the Saturday!!!....and he remembered me too!!... :D

Have met him many more times since then !!!...

Here's a couple of the photos that I took!!

Billy_signing_Tote_Bag.jpg

c0485d0d.jpg

Edited by white_rider56

Yeah, Seed Of Chucky's been out for a while but seeing as I've had a pathological fear of that doll since I was wee, I haven't quite faced up to watching one of my favourite actors voicing the demon doll :unsure:

Not the only one, am I? :lol:

Yeah, Seed Of Chucky's been out for a while but seeing as I've had a pathological fear of that doll since I was wee, I haven't quite faced up to watching one of my favourite actors voicing the demon doll  :lol:

Not the only one, am I?  :lol:

Hi There :lol:

No!..certainly not!...I totally agree!..As much as I love Billy, I just can't watch him (or listen to him) as the voice of an evil doll!!...Gives me the shivers just thinking a bout it!!!...Brrrrrrr!!!..... :D