Latest guest announcement - VAL KILMER

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Val has done various conventions before,so well versed with meeting fans and doing a fair amount of signings.

But this appearance i feel may only last a couple of hours on a particular day,due to Theatre matinee commitments maybe !!

Val has done various conventions before,so well versed with meeting fans and doing a fair amount of signings.

But this appearance i feel may only last a couple of hours on a particular day,due to Theatre matinee commitments maybe !!

LFACC1 was to have been his second only european signing, autographica being the "other" - although maybe he has done more in the last 18 months.

In answer to t'other question, I think he was £20 at autographica ...

*apologises for mentioning other events*

*realises that doesn't apply any more*

:blink::yoda:

Val Kilmer's going to LFCC3???

*blinks and tries to talk* .... *blinks again*

Hey Val, ya big stud. Take me to bed, or lose me forever!

Heeheee! Well done, Showmasters. You've single handedly given me many, many sweet dreams that will haunt me for weeks to come.

I have been trying for the last 24 hours to come up with some words to actually show how excited I am over this announcement...but all I managed was

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:unsure: wow!!! showmasters I thought you couldn't top it after getting such big names for C7 but this is just beyond anything else. My friend and I had already planned a trip down to london while he's here to try and meet him but this is just fantastic (this way he can't run away down the street from me now!)

ICE ICE BABY!!

*Runs to watch Batman Forever for the 100th millionth time* oh I love me a Val in Rubber!!

Awesome guest, I'd love to meet him, but like someone said..I'm worried about the disclaimer, guess I'll have to keep checking the site!

And you should hear Aragorns Princess on MSN, she's definetly a happy bunny! :lol:

Awesome guest, I'd love to meet him, but like someone said..I'm worried about the disclaimer, guess I'll have to keep checking the site!

And you should hear Aragorns Princess on MSN, she's definetly a happy bunny! :blink:

LMAO Andy you have officially shamed me! :headscratch: haha I don't care I am excited and I can see a midnight coach down to victoria on the cards so I'm there in plenty of time to be near the front, I can't not meet him!!