surfy_sah

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are 2 upcoming meets!

Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th August - Brum

(email/msn me/text if you don't know what I'm on about, don't mention here B) )

know myself and Queen Sindel are going so far, yey! :blink:

Saturday 20th August - London

the official forum summer meet! (see gen chat thread for main details, it's in a place I've abbreviated to "troc" as I can't spell :D)

trying to drag Mutley along and also think I convinced Ciarae, damn you for living like 20mins from London central!! :o ooow and Cher yey!!

hope to see you all soon, if not c8! :lol:

Luv sah xx

Hey dudes!

Very busy job hunting at the mo so haven't been around too much! Are you in Brum the whole weekend? maybe able to go on the sunday but money is very tight so it'll be a last minute thing. Can't make the 20th... I'm in Manchester

Edited by mooby81

Hey dudes!

Very busy job hunting at the mo so haven't been around too much! Are you in Brum the whole weekend? maybe able to go on the sunday but money is very tight so it'll be a last minute thing. Can't make the 20th... I'm in Manchester

I will take the liberty and answer that for Sah and myself.

Yes, we are in Birmigham the whole week end.

Okay, I am flying back Sunday night, but technically speaking I guess that counts as "the whole week end" still. :D

Hey dudes!

I will take the liberty and answer that for Sah and myself.

Yes, we are in Birmigham the whole week end.

Okay, I am flying back Sunday night, but technically speaking I guess that counts as "the whole week end" still. :(

Cheers! I'll see what i can do

hope you can make it! will be good to see you! :wub:

think QS has to leave about 4pm Sunday? and myself and Zimbing (Nicki - SG forumer) will be there till 5pm-ish

trying to persuade Too Tall and Torres ( :o:o:P) to come along! maybe if me and Nicki keep poking them.... :P

Luv sah xx

hope you can make it! will be good to see you! B)

think QS has to leave about 4pm Sunday? and myself and Zimbing (Nicki - SG forumer) will be there till 5pm-ish

trying to persuade Too Tall and Torres ( :P:D:D) to come along! maybe if me and Nicki keep poking them.... :D

Luv sah xx

If that place is as close to the airport as you say, 4 PM will definitely do for me.

And how can I help poke Too Tall and Torres? :P

I am unsure as to WHERE to poke them to get them to come into THIS thread.... :D:P

course you got a mention! my Queen of Meep! hehe! really looking forward to London, it's the next highlight of my summer after Brum yey ^_^

Luv sah xx

Wow...i really need to read the thread more often. No scrap that, i need to read this thread.

I dunno about these, but i'll work on 'em tomorrow and see what i can do. :P

decided to poke TT and Torres ooow TT&T! :D^_^ on the email n simply just send one with the link to this page :P even if they can't make it or don't know yet, it would be nice to hear from them! (incase you are reading this you two then :P) hehe!

totally forgot it was the MK Forum Meet this weekend at the Lake - did anyone go? I know you did Cher! please post all bout it! :lol:

2 weeks till Brum wahooooo! Mike I hope you can make it! be advised though that Brum is not cheap, don't know if you've been before but it's £10 entry :D and that's only after 11am :P speak to me on msn if you need to know more :P if you come to London can come n meet ya if your Dad needs to drop you off some where and hey London rocks cause it's FREE wahooooo! *parties* LONDON, BABY! :P Ciarae it's gunna rock!

right, best have breaky n think about packing some more of my stuff, gotta be outta halls by tonight fuuuun,

Luv sah xx

there are 2 upcoming meets!

Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th August - Brum

(email/msn me/text if you don't know what I'm on about, don't mention here :unsure: )

know myself and Queen Sindel are going so far, yey! :firedevil:

Saturday 20th August - London

the official forum summer meet! (see gen chat thread for main details, it's in a place I've abbreviated to "troc" as I can't spell :D)

trying to drag Mutley along and also think I convinced Ciarae, damn you for living like 20mins from London central!! :P ooow and Cher yey!!

hope to see you all soon, if not c8! :rolleyes:

Luv sah xx

meh I mention you here!!! :D:(:P

yey!  :rolleyes:  just gotta win over Mutley, Sarah, Emma, Cher and a few others and wallah! what bout you Mike? you live near London don't ya?  :blush:

Luv sah xx

and there :(

why isn't there a crying face?! :lol:

Luv sah xx

ps-reply to rest of ya peeps that have been poked n replied laters, right now back to lecs :unsure: Sarah incase you read this will owe you that email at lunch, if I'm still awake I may have to sleep on the desk ;)