CSI forum meet up

surfy_sah

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post one before lunch on Thurs if ya poss can Mooby, won't be on the net after as I'll be on my way to MK via London! be good to know who to look out for! :D

here's a pic of me and Theresa (Shepseskaf) from c5

c5-sahT.jpg

so you can see who to look out for :blink:

ciaraemarie, just spied you!!! heh! how does one prenounce that? :blink:

also what are everyone's first names!!! so I can put name to face and not call you by your forum name or nothing at all!! :D

welcome ukinvestigator! CM rocks this will be my forth! :D look forward to seeing people with CSI badges, just have to figure out how to attatch mine to me!! hehe!!! :D

Luv sah xx

Oh yeah that would help! My name isn't actually mooby (no? really!!) it's Emma. (Mooby comes from kevin smith's dogma... mooby corp. and all that) I'll try to think of a distinguishing "thing" before thurs lunchtime! I've gotta work thurs night so i'm gonna be shattered for the weekend :D

Ok here goes... this is probably going to be the least descriptive description (??) anyone has ever posted. I was gonna scan a pic but I found my scanner in a box but you think i can find the cable (oh the joys of moving house!)

My name is Emma

I'm 5' 8"

I've got almost shoulder length light brown hair

I'll be wearing glasses either normal or sun depending on the weather

wearing either jeans or light cords and a t-shirt. (well that narrows it down!!) I'm definately taking a bright green futureheads one and a yellow stripey one!

I might wear my yellow "kill bill" shoes on some days so you can't miss my feet!!

I'll be wearing a black red and white wrist band and stand up speak up bands on the same arm!!

I'll prob be listening to my MP3 player

oh yeah and I'll have leanne in tow (who doesn't post here) about 5'4" dark brown hair

Um... like I said probably the least descriptive description ever! I could be anybody! I'll see you guys over the weekend I'm getting there sometime friday morning so you'll see me with my suitcase until I can check in to my hotel!

• Showmasters Admin

I'll be the 6'10" guys. That's it for description. But if you can't find me from that you're blind :lol:

Actually on Friday I'll probably be wearing my brown t-shirt with Chewie on it ^_^

me thinks you missed your amazing CSI forum badge off the list!! : :lol::o

right so look for yellowness and yell out Emma or Mooby and we should find each other!! :lol:

I made mine around 2am - stuck the words "CSI level 3 surfy sah" on my hospital Id badge and wallah!! :P

Mike is you read this babes any chance you can print me off a badge like yours? it's well cool! and shove surfy_sah on it if you can? thankies!!!! ^_^

Luv sah xx

cu all Saturday at 1330 by the SM booth!!! *gets excited*!!

I can see you Sah :lol: Why aren't you on the bus yet????? :P

fine just leave the topic why don't you!!! :o

because the megabus doesn't leave till 1430 :lol:

lec finished early so got lunch till 1315 instead which is better actually as now I won't miss so much of it when I leave to walk over to the castle at 1400 ^_^

it's cool I've spoken to the lecturer and she didn't even ask why :lol: yey

Luv sah xx

• Showmasters Admin
I can see you Sah  :lol:  Why aren't you on the bus yet?????  :P

fine just leave the topic why don't you!!! :o

because the megabus doesn't leave till 1430 :lol:

lec finished early so got lunch till 1315 instead which is better actually as now I won't miss so much of it when I leave to walk over to the castle at 1400 ^_^

it's cool I've spoken to the lecturer and she didn't even ask why :lol: yey

Luv sah xx

Cool. I was about :lol:

My real name is Ciarae (kee-ra...like Keira Knightly...I just have a weird spelling)

I am 5'9

I have long red hair

and blue eyes

I'll be wearing jeans and probably a blue t-shirt.

Cant Wait to see you all there!

This is me with Nathaniel Lees at C6

nathanleesandme.jpg

KIWI :unsure:

• Showmasters Admin

Mike Sah and the others may not see this but I'll let them know when I see them later.

It maybe that they meet at 1:30 anyway and come back for you at 2:30.

Do you have Sah's mobile so you can text her if needs be?

Sarah - I still can't believe you were in the BATH during the CSI meet!!!! cuh!!!! :P:D

Mike - oi I rang you too :(:P hehe!

Strider - no worries didn't think you were making it to C7 anyways! :D glad you did!

guys there is always LFaCC3 or 2 weeks time :D

it was goooood to see everyone and put names to faces! :D

we should have taken some pics though, d'oh! ah well next time!

night night for now! -_-

Luv sah xx

Strider - no worries didn't think you were making it to C7 anyways! :yoda: glad you did!

Yeah, everything was last minute this time around, so much so we couldn't get a hotel near the venue because they were all booked solid. Had a great time though, and met all the guests I wanted to, so it's all good :D

excellent! who did you meet, LotR dudes? sean :lol:

are you going to london in 2 weeks by any chance? I know myself, Too Tall and Torres are going and I think Mooby is hoping too as well, right dude? :rolleyes:

if not maybe LFaCC?

best thing to do with hotels is book like a travelodge as you can cancell them up to 12pm on day of arrical and you don't pay till you check in, they rock!! :lol:

Luv sah xx