CSI forum meet up

surfy_sah

Well, I can tell you how busy I am on Saturday when the times for the photo sessions are posted.

I've booked for James (but that's the Sunday one), Anthony, Michael Biehn and Avery Brooks. At least Avery's is Saturday I think. :clap:

I've tickets for the Sunday party, but not sure if I will be at the others. My allergies are really giving me trouble at the moment and an asthma attack is about the least thing I need to happen during the week end.

Right now it's pretty quiet about multiple autos - lots of people ask, but nobody actually pays :o - but I'll let you know if there will be something coming up.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

contacted Donna Claire and Jeni on the text - everyone is up for Chinese Friday lunch time yey :smile: might be more people time it comes round too! who is accompanying you this time? are they up for Chinese? yummy Chinese food wahooo :wub: awww me and the girls are going to the Saturday night one to see Bily Boyd and not the Sunday one, doh!

wow you are very busy! probably too busy to have lunch as part of the official CSI meet Saturday? not that it looks like anyone will be hanging out apart from myself Theresa, her friend Nicole and Jeni at the minute! :lol: should poke Steve (crippsy_99) at some point really!! :D

Luv sah xx

2weeks and 3days to go, CAN'T WAIT!!!! :thumbup:

Well, I guess I'm alone this time, but technically I'll most likely have some other Germans in tow most of the time. I asked around if somebody else wants to go for Chinese on Friday, I'll see what they say.

Photo session times have been announced and going from that I should have a long enough break on Saturday to go and grab at least some food. :thumbup:

• 1 year later...