CSI forum meet up

surfy_sah

What days did you dress? I was only there sat morning, and i didn't see anyone, except a guy in a CSI t-shirt.

I saw a person with a Sarah name tag on who was crewing on the saturday, but i didnt wanna go up to her incase it was someone completely different!lol

875579[/snapback]

We were only CSI-ing it on the Friday! I need pictures!! *pokes Sah* As I have none!

And yes I did have a great time, Jeni! It was a good weekend!

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What days did you dress? I was only there sat morning, and i didn't see anyone, except a guy in a CSI t-shirt.

I saw a person with a Sarah name tag on who was crewing on the saturday, but i didnt wanna go up to her incase it was someone completely different!lol

875579[/snapback]

We were only CSI-ing it on the Friday! I need pictures!! *pokes Sah* As I have none!

875680[/snapback]

That was why then, shame, cos i was looking forward to seeing you all in your gear!

Did you get many funny looks?

875579[/snapback]

875680[/snapback]

That was why then, shame, cos i was looking forward to seeing you all in your gear!

Did you get many funny looks?

875819[/snapback]

We were asked if we were actual Forensic scientists by some people, and then you could hear people talking about us as they walked past. It. Was. So. Great.

Nat it was good to see you at our CSI cosplay outside Costa! shame you couldn't make pizza! and everyone was there by 1pm as well, d'oh! pics are now up as I hope you've seen? did you get the job btw?

Jeniiiiiiiiiiiii so gutted you couldn't come and didn't see us in our CSI ness :( thanks so much for the present though! so rocks! WILL see you soon!

Petra again so gutted you couldn't come either! :( and it wasn't even that busy! c4 remains the most manic CM I have been to! infact, it was rather quiet on Sunday! determined to see you soon also too as I didn't get to see you at Bham! ROLL ON GMEX! hope your foot is on the mend again?

Ciarae one day we will have a meet you can make! you really NEED to stay over at the next CM! are you coming to GMEX? was great to see you on Saturday though, thanks so much for the birthday card! :rolleyes:

*hugs to all* !!

Chantal you are coming to GMEX right?? missed you at c8 too! lucky peep like Stuart & Al for being on hols! :P though I would not miss CM for the world!

Krazykid, did you come to c8???

trueliza, I don't even know your real name!! if it was a crew person by costa it was most likely me! I'm too outgoing, I'd have just asked! and yes I have done before and got it totally wrong LOL!!! but I say why not risk it? :D

BOTTOM LINE!

c8 friday rocked, saturday sucked cause I was sooo ill :help: but crewing is something I love! :wub: sorry to those of you who couldn't make it, GMEX or c9 you guys! or BOTH!!! :D maybe see some of you in a few weeks in London? :angel: go lookie at our CSI pics and then you'll be able to spot us next time :rolleyes:

Luv sah xx

• 3 weeks later...

hello my peeps!!

wow TT you're alive! and pah recovering from you leave more like :D

QS have not been online for over a week! :P since I went to London! Shanksy didn't come grrr and he's not coming this weekend either :lol::wub::P

BUT he is apparently filming CSI Miami yey so that's something! :rolleyes:

haven't spoken to you in so long! can't mem when it was! :D shall def be on Monday night if that helps? get back from London lunch time then go to lecs then house sweet house!

really though have not been on msn since I uploaded those CSI pics from C8 cause of shifts and evil assignment :( but that's all done now yey! back in lecs and getting home by 4pm and sometimes, like tomoz, even having days off! :blink:

*ahem* soz for babbling but not been on forum for week and and and I had chocolate milk earlier :D

look forward to sharing case notes soon!

Luv sah xx

• Showmasters Admin
Even worse then Paris?

892759[/snapback]

O'yes.

OK Paris is bad bad at least they actually adhear to the road rules *sometimes*. In India it is just madness. Driving on the wrong side of the road (even on a dual carrageways), pull out without warning, they have NO indicators, and half the cars in the cities didn't have lights on at night :huh:

• Showmasters Admin

Turst me we had about 4 or 5 times a day we thought we were about to crash.

Twice I really thought we were going to die. On both occations a truck pulled out on to our side of the road and we had nowhere to go apart from off the road (once into the hedge). They are just completey insane.

It kept you on your toes though. The car journeys were never dull :D

wahooo welcome back to the CSI'rum TT! and nice to see you BT :P

hey only another 4 weeks till the next CSI meet wahooo!

wonder if any other CSI fans will be present other than the usual suspects (:P) of myself Stuart Sarah and Al! hehe :P

Luv sah xx

ps-maybe we should file missing persons reports for the rest of the team that seem to be MIA!? :lol:;)

edit: because this post is on a new page :D

WHO IS GOING TO THE CHRISTMAS FORUM MEET?

Saturday 10th December in MK

Edited by surfy_sah

yey GMEX!

is it a holiday in the Netherlands too on April 28/29/30th/1st? :D

Luv sah xx

893653[/snapback]

Just the 30th of april.

Its when we celibrate the birthday of the Queen

Most people want the day off for that.

And since I had that day off last year, I most likely have to work it this year.

Plus one of my co-workers will be on maternity leave then (wich is one less person that can work april 30th) making it more likely that I have to work then :P

• Showmasters Admin
I'll actually be at Gmex..my first ever collectormania!  :uhoh:

894165[/snapback]

You're a friend of Sah's and she's not dragged you (kicking and screaming) to a Collectormania before :o I'm shocked.

See you there :D