Latest guest announcement - RAY PARK

showmasters

i think the line up of star wars prequel guests is spot on and for one can't wait!

It is everyone i wanted and ive never met them before!

I mean come on who were we expecting natalie " oscer nom" portman or ewan mcgregor???

no, but Jimmy Smits (he is available for signing), Silas Carson (Nute Gunray/Ki Adi Mundi), Pernilla August, Lewis MacLeod (Sebulba), Ralph Brown (available for signing too and never done one before), Greg Proops & Scott Capurro (both available for signing and never been at a con), Jay Laga'aia (Captain Typho), Keisha Castle-Hughes, Bai Ling, Rohan Nichol (Captain Antilles) ...

but SM got Bruce Spence, Bodie Taylor, Tem Morrison, Jake Lloyd and Bonnie Piesse, all very good prequel guests so theres still hope :lol:

ps: of course Ray Park is a very good guy and a must have for a Prequel Reunion, but he is not so rare

Edited by Skylover

no, but Jimmy Smits (he is available for signing), Silas Carson (Nute Gunray/Ki Adi Mundi), Pernilla August, Lewis MacLeod (Sebulba),  Ralph Brown (available for signing too and never done one before),  Greg Proops & Scott Capurro (both available for signing and never been at a con), Jay Laga'aia (Captain Typho), Keisha Castle-Hughes, Bai Ling, Rohan Nichol (Captain Antilles) ...

but SM got Bruce Spence, Bodie Taylor, Tem Morrison, Jake Lloyd and Bonnie Piesse, all very good prequel guests so theres still hope  :huh:

ps: of course Ray Park is a very good guy and a must have for a Prequel Reunion, but he is not so rare

Exactly what do you mean by available to sign. Do you mean not working? Do you mean they can read and write? Do you mean that they are alive? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

Just because they are not coming, does not mean that Showmasters has not approached them. No matter what bribery, incentive, cajoling and brown nosing anybody does. If someone does not want to do something they will not do it!!! That only stands to reason. You seem to be inferring that Showmaster is not trying hard enough. Until you can back this up, then maybe you should wait in the wings until a guest comes along that you do want to see!

Ray is a good guest and not only covers the Star Wars criteria but also X-men. I had read a lot of bad comments about Ray, comparing him with many of these people that will "go to the opening of a crisp packet" and believed it. However one of my first jobs was to P.A. for him at an event. Dreading the worst I found in a short space of time that he is an extremely genuine bloke. Always delivers and from speaking with him, knows and feels that the fan always takes priority. A nice guy, and always welcome.

I, too, can make a list of guests I'd love to see, but there is very little hope of them ever touching an event such as Collectormania(or any other event for that matter), with a ten foot lightsaber.