Collectormania - The Party !!DETAILS!!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still haven't recovered from Adam Busch's band playing live at the party. That is the coolest thing in the history of cool things. Ever.

SM.........You're beautiful, man....... :freak2:

And if you could get Dom to come over and sing Girls on Film, that would be EVEN COOLER. :blink:

:unsure:

Still haven't recovered from Adam Busch's band playing live at the party. That is the coolest thing in the history of cool things. Ever.

SM.........You're beautiful, man.......  :freak2:

And if you could get Dom to come over and sing Girls on Film, that would be EVEN COOLER. :blink:

:unsure:

1. You got Supersonic.........You've already been blessed. :blink:

2. I don't think you could handle it. I really think you'd go into a coma or something.

3. You ignored him singing DD in my er............dream...*cough*

:)

Edited by Gandalfia

Are Showmasters around this morning? I've sent through a ticket request via email *and* trying to get through on the phone but nobody's answering... I'm desperate to see if I've got tickets, let alone if there are any VIP tickets left!! :D

Okay i have just got back and there is still NO nice email to confirm my VIP tickets *cries*

Eek!! We should get VIP seeing as though you sent the email so early...maybe we should contact SM :lol:

If you bought/booked tickets up to 7.49pm last night then you fell within the VIP bracket.

Mark posted about it last night !!

Okay i have just got back and there is still NO nice email to confirm my VIP tickets *cries*

Eek!! We should get VIP seeing as though you sent the email so early...maybe we should contact SM :lol:

If you bought/booked tickets up to 7.49pm last night then you fell within the VIP bracket.

Mark posted about it last night !!

Yeah, Jules posted it before half past, so we should be ok...but they haven't sent her a confirmation yet! Scary LOL :lol:

Strange - replies were being sent out str8 away....why didnt ya contact me..i could have got urs for you !!!..i got thru about 7.20.

Ive only bought moms and sisters tho...me and chris are crewing!!

Jules was taking care of it all...I was nowhere near a comp...I'm sure it's fine though - Jules did email early, so if something has gone wrong it's not her fault!

Just gotta keep the fingers crossed and hope that SM lets one of us know what's going on!

Thats such an evil laugh for someone who i believed to be innocent ...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:huh: since when has Lee ever been anywhere remotely near, or even in the same continent as innocent? :P

Well yeah..you could say that !! hahahahaha :lol:

Damn he soooo gonna kill me next month... :unsure:

*runs & hides* :blink:

• Showmasters Admin
how comes i never got an email about this yet i am on the mailing list?

As Dave said I don't think there was a mail sent out. I never got one.

I take it you're a fan of Labyrinth?