Collectormania - The Party !!DETAILS!!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tee hee i want goody bags  :D

And how did some of you not see the number  :P  :P

this is all it says on the page for me.....

COMPETITIONS

There will be a number of competitions held during Collectormania 6. Check back for more details nearer the event

MOVIE SCREENINGS and GUEST TALKS:

We will be holding special movie screenings with exclusive talks by the guests in the evenings during Collectormania 6. Details of the talks and other special events will be posted shortly, so please check back later.

PLEASE READ: All tickets are being sold directly by Showmasters, please do not contact Cineworld.

Tickets are non refundable. Tickets are being sold on a first come, first served basis. Tickets will not be considered firmly booked until payment has been received and funds have cleared. Seating is not allocated in the screening.

Please note that all guests appearances are subject to work commitments

All screenings are at CINEWORLD multiplex cinema at Xscape in Milton Keynes, close to Collectormania 6. CLICK HERE for a map or see the directions at the bottom of this page.

PLEASE NOTE: These tickets are for the evening talks/screenings only, you do not need tickets to go to the main Collectormania 4 event during the day. There will be no autograph sessions during the talks/screenings.

*pic of mk*

The Cineworld Multiplex Cinema is located upstairs in the Xscape Snowdome building (marked with a red X at the bottom of the picture).

Collectormania 4 is held in Middleton Hall in thecentre:mk (marked with a red X at the top of the picture).

Simply leave the shopping centre via one of the exits near Costa Coffee, cross Midsummer Boulevard and walk past the Theatre District (on your left) and multi-story car park (o your right), cross Avebury Boulevard, and the Xscape building is ahead of you.

thats it!! i dont know why i cant see anything!

Go to where it says Special events, and not Event Details

that is the special events page!

oh well, at least you got the tickets!

What are the VIP details!? anyone know!?

COLLECTORMANIA - THE PARTY

THIS PROMISES TO BE A HUGE CELEBRATION, WITH OVER 1000 FANS IN ATTENDANCE

AND MANY CELEBRITY GUESTS TURNING UP TO JOIN IN THE FUN!

SAT NIGHT 2ND OCT AT THE MK DONS STADIUM

Doors open 7pm. Last admission 9.30pm. Finishes 1am

Under 18's welcome

PARTY TICKETS ONLY £15.

TONIGHT ONLY: TICKETS AVAILABLE BY PHONE / E-MAIL BETWEEN 7pm AND 9pm

After tonight tickets will be available to buy online (available very shortly), or you can ring the ticketline 01234 752485 (Mon to Fri, office hours only) or e-mail info@showmastersonline.com (with the subject title PARTY TICKETS).

01234 752 485

or 01234 757 983

or e-mail info@showmastersonline.com

Please note: There will be a small extra charge of £1 per ticket to cover recorded postage and booking fees.

Payment can be made by credit/debit card, cheque or postal order. Credit card payment can be made online shortly, over the phone or by e-mail. Postal payment (cheque/p.o) made payable to SHOWMASTERS LTD should be sent along with your name, address and number of tickets required to: 2 Waterside, Peartree Bridge, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK6 3DG.

PLEASE READ: All tickets are being sold directly by Showmasters. Tickets are non refundable. Tickets are being sold on a first come, first served basis. Tickets will not be considered firmly booked until payment has been received and funds have cleared.

Tickets will be posted out shortly before the event.

Please note that all guests are subject to work commitments

THE FIRST 200 TICKETS ALSO INCLUDE EXCLUSIVE VIP UPGRADE

This includes finger buffett and use of a backstage "Chill Room" until 9pm also used by the stars and other VIPs at the party

EVENING ENTERTAINMENT INCLUDES:

LIVE DJ FROM 7pm, COSTUME BALL (with over £500 in cash prizes. Not compulsory, dress code smart casual), AUCTION, GUESTS TURNING UP THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT TO JOIN IN THE PARTY

(including several who will not be at the main Collectormania event),

GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT FOR COLLECTORMANIA 7, FULLY LICENSED REASONABLY PRICED BAR, GOODY BAGS WHEN YOU LEAVE THE PARTY,

PROJECTOR WALL SHOWING MUSIC VIDEOS AND FOOTAGE FROM PREVIOUS SHOWS

PLUS PLAYING LIVE

COMMON ROTATION

With Adam Busch (Warren from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) on lead vocals and Eric Kufs on vocals/guitar

ALSO A DISPLAY OF FULL SIZE CARS FROM THE MOVIES INCLUDING:

THE 1960'S BATMOBILE, KNIGHTRIDER, THE A-TEAM VAN, THE GENERAL LEE (DUKES OF HAZZARD),

AND STARSKY & HUTCH'S GRAN TORINO.

There will also be many photo opportunities and even chances to win rides in these cars throughout the night!

• Showmasters Admin

COMPETITIONS

There will be a number of competitions held during Collectormania 6. Check back for more details nearer the event

We will be holding special movie screenings with exclusive talks by the guests in the evenings during Collectormania 6. Details of the talks and other special events will be posted shortly, so please check back later.

PLEASE READ: All tickets are being sold directly by Showmasters, please do not contact Cineworld.

Tickets are non refundable. Tickets are being sold on a first come, first served basis. Tickets will not be considered firmly booked until payment has been received and funds have cleared. Seating is not allocated in the screening.

All screenings are at CINEWORLD multiplex cinema at Xscape in Milton Keynes, close to Collectormania 6. CLICK HERE for a map or see the directions at the bottom of this page.

PLEASE NOTE: These tickets are for the evening talks/screenings only, you do not need tickets to go to the main Collectormania 4 event during the day. There will be no autograph sessions during the talks/screenings.

*pic of mk*

The Cineworld Multiplex Cinema is located upstairs in the Xscape Snowdome building (marked with a red X at the bottom of the picture).

Collectormania 4 is held in Middleton Hall in thecentre:mk (marked with a red X at the top of the picture).

Simply leave the shopping centre via one of the exits near Costa Coffee, cross Midsummer Boulevard and walk past the Theatre District (on your left) and multi-story car park (o your right), cross Avebury Boulevard, and the Xscape building is ahead of you.

Sounds like the old page is still showing up on your computer. Try refreshing the page or quitting the internet programme and starting it up again.

i think i will be nervous until i actually get my VIP tickets in my hand! LOL, maybe emailing was better because you got confirmation emails but we only got someones say so!! BUt i am sure the showmasters can be trusted! LOL

COMPETITIONS

*pic of mk*

Sounds like the old page is still showing up on your computer. Try refreshing the page or quitting the internet programme and starting it up again.

Thanks SM! thanks to ren putting the numbers up (*hugs*) i got tickets! i booked about 10 past, they will be VIP wont they!? im being paranoid now!

tee hee i want goody bags  ^_^

And how did some of you not see the number  :D  :D

COMPETITIONS

*pic of mk*

Thanks SM! thanks to ren putting the numbers up (*hugs*) i got tickets! i booked about 10 past, they will be VIP wont they!? im being paranoid now!

Dont worry you should get them! I booked mine at 20past and the guy said I have VIP's.

really nervous now, i have not had email confirmation, guess it didnt help that i forgot to leave my addy on the first email duh ^_^ i really really want VIP tickets!!!

I didnt leave my e-mail addy either, showmasters just sent a reply to my e-mail.

I wanna ride in the good ol' General Lee! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Now please can we have some Dooks guests? Pretty please with sugar on top? And chocolate sprinkles...?

Gary Graham was in one episode, but what about the boys, or Daisy...and Roscoe P. Coltrane!

Gddddd yuddddd yuddddd!

^_^