Collectormania - The Party !!DETAILS!!

really nervous now, i have not had email confirmation, guess it didnt help that i forgot to leave my addy on the first email duh ^_^  i really really want VIP tickets!!!

You will get em hun..i got through at 7.30 for mine :D

:D

Edited by ashleo78

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hubby (Quigon) and I just spent our half hour lunch (!) break (our only break) on our mobile phones (one each). Right at the end of the half hour hubby got thru' and WE'RE GOING :D:D:o

As VIP's too.

And to cap it all KIT ^_^ and the Gran Torino will be there, I was dying to ask for them on a thread!!

Fantastic, the rest of the shift should fly past now. :lol:

• Showmasters Admin
FINALLY got my tickets don't think am VIP did someone tell you guys??

Oh and a word of advice... next time PLEASE for my sanities sake get more than two phone lines... I was redialling for half an hour

If you have already spoken to someone at 7.49pm then your tickets will be VIP! ^_^

Mark :D

tee hee i want goody bags  ^_^

And how did some of you not see the number  :D  :D

this is all it says on the page for me.....

COMPETITIONS

There will be a number of competitions held during Collectormania 6. Check back for more details nearer the event

MOVIE SCREENINGS and GUEST TALKS:

We will be holding special movie screenings with exclusive talks by the guests in the evenings during Collectormania 6. Details of the talks and other special events will be posted shortly, so please check back later.

PLEASE READ: All tickets are being sold directly by Showmasters, please do not contact Cineworld.

Tickets are non refundable. Tickets are being sold on a first come, first served basis. Tickets will not be considered firmly booked until payment has been received and funds have cleared. Seating is not allocated in the screening.

Please note that all guests appearances are subject to work commitments

All screenings are at CINEWORLD multiplex cinema at Xscape in Milton Keynes, close to Collectormania 6. CLICK HERE for a map or see the directions at the bottom of this page.

PLEASE NOTE: These tickets are for the evening talks/screenings only, you do not need tickets to go to the main Collectormania 4 event during the day. There will be no autograph sessions during the talks/screenings.

*pic of mk*

The Cineworld Multiplex Cinema is located upstairs in the Xscape Snowdome building (marked with a red X at the bottom of the picture).

Collectormania 4 is held in Middleton Hall in thecentre:mk (marked with a red X at the top of the picture).

Simply leave the shopping centre via one of the exits near Costa Coffee, cross Midsummer Boulevard and walk past the Theatre District (on your left) and multi-story car park (o your right), cross Avebury Boulevard, and the Xscape building is ahead of you.

thats it!! i dont know why i cant see anything!

Sounds like the old page is still showing up on your computer. Try refreshing the page or quitting the internet programme and starting it up again.

Thanks SM! thanks to ren putting the numbers up (*hugs*) i got tickets! i booked about 10 past, they will be VIP wont they!? im being paranoid now!

Dont worry you should get them! I booked mine at 20past and the guy said I have VIP's.

YAYAY!!! THANKYOU! and thanks Ali for the info! ive tried refreshing and everything but the old page still shows up for me! weird!

*passes out with shock*

O.M.G...I GOT VIP TICKETS!!!!!!! ^_^

By email tho. Thought I had ran out of luck after not being able to get through on the phone lines.

Thank you SM for making my Teen the happiest ever too! :D

*passes out with shock*

O.M.G...I GOT VIP TICKETS!!!!!!! ^_^

By email tho. Thought I had ran out of luck after not being able to get through on the phone lines.

Thank you SM for making my Teen the happiest ever too! :D

How long did it take, till you got your reply, that you have VIP-Tickets?? I´m still waiting for mine. :D

really nervous now, i have not had email confirmation, guess it didnt help that i forgot to leave my addy on the first email duh ^_^  i really really want VIP tickets!!!

You will get em hun..i got through at 7.30 for mine :D

:D

ooooh i hope so!!!!

*passes out with shock*

O.M.G...I GOT VIP TICKETS!!!!!!!  ^_^

Thank you SM for making my Teen the happiest ever too!  :D

How long did it take, till you got your reply, that you have VIP-Tickets?? I´m still waiting for mine. :D

About 10 mins before I got my confirmation email.

I hope you get your one too.

Good luck!

Sorted, Was one of the first to call, (When I finally got through!!), tried the second number, think I spoke to the lovely Andrea, you have a sexy voice by the way..

Got two tickets for me and my mucka Salem, as his working nights!!

Next dilema is what do I wear at the party......God im so vain!!

VIP tickets come my way...

^_^:D

Oh and a word of advice... next time PLEASE for my sanities sake get more than two phone lines... I was redialling for half an hour

If you have already spoken to someone at 7.49pm then your tickets will be VIP! :D

Sweet as a nut matey!!

Got through about 10 past!

:D:P

Oh no i still have not got my email confirmation and i have to go out in 5 mins :D

LOL cancel it, this is more important,

I wanna if you and theo will be vip'ing with us

:D believe me i am thinking about not going out until i get my email!!!!

and lets face it we ALL wanna see Theo dancing the night away :D

Edited by Narago

Oh no i still have not got my email confirmation and i have to go out in 5 mins :D

:D believe me i am thinking about not going!!!!

and lets face it we ALL wanna see Theo dancing the night away :D

f*** me, I'd pay to see that, don't go, glue your spam to your chair and stay put LOL.

don't move a bloody inch, you have permission to prise yout butt from chair once email recieved.

and lets face it we ALL wanna see Theo dancing the night away :P

f*** me, I'd pay to see that, don't go, glue your spam to your chair and stay put LOL.

don't move a bloody inch, you have permission to prise yout butt from chair once email recieved.

LMAO!! hurry up SM i may need to go to the little girls room soon :D

and lets face it we ALL wanna see Theo dancing the night away :P

LMAO!! hurry up SM i may need to go to the little girls room soon :D

LMFAO

*hands a potty* here pee into this LOL

Your not moving, I wanna know if theo is going. I'll cry if he ain't

If you have already spoken to someone at 7.49pm then your tickets will be VIP! :D

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! thankses mark!!!! btw you indirectly hit me on the head yesterday! a litho you gave me fell off the wall and hit my on the bonce!!! owwie! but it was frodo so it's all good! hehe

I think I may have bought 4 tickets by mistake!! :)

I emailed, then got through on the phone, then I got an email confirmation! (oops)

They are all VIPs though, so I guess it won't be hard to resell them. (not for a profit, I'm not like that)

Can I just say: Common Rotation!!! WOO HOO HOO!!!

I think I may have bought 4 tickets by mistake!! :)

I emailed, then got through on the phone, then I got an email confirmation! (oops)

They are all VIPs though, so I guess it won't be hard to resell them. (not for a profit, I'm not like that)

Can I just say: Common Rotation!!! WOO HOO HOO!!!

They could be worth triple the price on Ebay as all the VIP tickets have gone now nearly half an hour ago!!

Think about it, could use it for spending money at the party!!

:D:D