Can we expect announcements before 'other' show

Rachel from Friends "ooow that's interesting!"

anyone who attends "other" show please report guests here as there is no one cool going at the mo so I am not either :lol:

surfy sah xx :lol:

What about Rachel from Friends ??

Going by past experience they seem to announce some interesting guests only a few days before the event so there is still time yet but at the moment they only have 1 guest I would like to meet but then again they are the best place in the country if you are looking for bargains on everything from dvds to comics and there are a few things I am after so even if they dont announce anymore guests it will still be an expensive day out lol

• Showmasters Admin

We do usually have a booth at the NEC to advertise LFCC and Collectormania, but I'm not sure what's happening this time. It also clashes with the Willen Lake meet so I'll be trying to wriggle out of working that weekend! :P

Andrea

Going back to the original topic of this thread. . . .Any SM guest announcements would be nice!

It all seems to have gone very quiet, and LFCC in particular is looking very thin at the moment. I fully realise there's still 2 months to go until C6, but I think SM's could at least give us maybe one guest per week until the main glut of guests appear. I can't believe that with 8 weeks to go, the already announced guests are the only ones that SM's are able to confirm.

Respect

Admiral Bear

Edited by Admiral_Bear

Rachel from Friends "ooow that's interesting!"

anyone who attends "other" show please report guests here as there is no one cool going at the mo so I am not either :o

surfy sah xx   :D

What about Rachel from Friends ??

So what did you mean then ?

I'm curious as to what you meant with the Rachel statement ?