Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN BARROWMAN

showmasters

Does Collectormania have a send in option as much as I'd love to meet him I can't justify the travel costs for just Barrowman

It should do John.

Jason has already posted in a separate topic that the option will be in the store soon.

Sorry must've missed it

Remember to check the shop as the info is always there under the relevant ticket.

John Barrowman Diamond Pass more info

The Diamond Pass Upgrade is tailor made to the guest specified. This pass DOES NOT include entry so please purchase entry tickets or a Gold Pass to validate it.

This package includes:

1 x Exclusive John Barrowman Diamond Pass Dog Tag.

1 x Standard Photo Opportunity with John Barrowman on Saturday or Sunday. Day to be chosen at check out. These are limited per day and once the order is confirmed the day can NOT be changed.

1 x Guaranteed in-person autograph with John Barrowman. This can be on either your own personal item or a 10x8 supplied by us. (This can be collected on Saturday or Sunday) No virtual queue ticket is required, however Diamond Pass Holders will be called by number. Your number can be found on your pass.

1 x Priority seat at the John Barrowman talk. This will take place on Saturday (time to be confirmed nearer the show).

1 x Event Exclusive John Barrowman Print.

The Small Print: We reserve the right to refuse anyone from taking part in the photo shoot; if payment has already been made then we will refund them. While it is our intention to have all photos developed during the photo shoot, if for any reason the photos are delayed then we will distribute them later in the day. We also reserve the right to change the day and times of the photo shoot subject to guest appearance days. Cost of Diamond Pass does not include admission to the event.

Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the photo shoot images remain exclusively with Showmasters Ltd. Photo shoot images will be available to download for personal, non commercial use after the event for a set fee.

that reminds me, mods, can you let the office know that the 24 eventbright shop needs updating as the diamond passes don't have their own section and are listed in the Saturday photoshoots.

Already done this morning. Unfortunately sometimes it takes a bit of time for the coding to update. Thank you for confirming I am not seeing things and it's still an issue. *sighs*

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

:clap::dance::clap: Fantastic!!! I love John Barrowman, always such a pleasure to meet!! i see this is going to turn out to be a very expensive con... and he is doing a talk, i have heard his talks are very very funny!!! :smile: now the desision... normal photoshoot or captain jack photoshoot!!!

Great guest and one I have never met before :)

I have read his photoshoots usually sell out. Do they usually let you know here whenever that is close to happen?

Showmasters always try to give a warning when tickets are close to selling out but it's not always possible as there might be a last minute rush on tickets and they all sell before they can get a warning out. Especially if it happens overnight/at the weekend when the office is closed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hoping his hair grows back quickly and he re dyes it for the photos lol

Well you got your wish he's back dark again :(
I saw, liked both dark and grey, but if your having a pic with him in the jack harkness coat you would want him to look like jack harkness :)