GUEST DAYS AND PRICES Updated 05/07/2013

Tom Hopper's autograph was for 10 on the website yeterday...now it's 15, it may be a little difference, but I'm on a low budget. Oh well.

I noticed too! Don't mind though.. still going to meet him

Me too :) Couldn't miss him for the world.

On Charles Martinet's page on the LFCC website, the price states: "1st Item Free. Another item cost £5 or x 3 items signed for £10" - is this still a thing or is it 1st item free, second item for £5?

• Showmasters Admin

On Charles Martinet's page on the LFCC website, the price states: "1st Item Free. Another item cost £5 or x 3 items signed for £10" - is this still a thing or is it 1st item free, second item for £5?

It's basically the same thing. First one free, all after that are £5.

1 = free

2 = £5

3 = £10

4 = £15

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

On your main page you have Robert Mcnaughton down for sat/sun . But on this one you have him for fri/sat/sun . so is thsi one correct ? That he will be their on Friday as well?

cheers

On my list he's down as all 3 days.

• Showmasters Admin

a few updates

Dan Starkey is now price down at Auto £10/Photo £10

and the

DS9 photo shoot will cost £85

this will include, Avery Brooks, Armin Shimerman,Nana Visitor, Alexander Siddig, Rene Auberjonois.

and is for sale on the days of the show at the sales desk

• Like 4

Boooooooooooo! :D Nah I wasn't really expecting one but hey I can hope. And dream. Soon see when the timetable comes out (I'm still betting on today you know! Not that I'm sitting in work constantly refreshing the forum...)

:clap: so glad you've saved me some cash! lol this was supposed to be a cheap event for me this year, then you trebled the DW guests... lol

as a major supermarket chain puts it "every little helps"....... :angel:

:clap: so glad you've saved me some cash! lol this was supposed to be a cheap event for me this year, then you trebled the DW guests... lol

as a major supermarket chain puts it "every little helps"....... :angel:

I'll be at LFCC and the better half will be in that forementioned supermarket chain. :-)

a few updates

this will include, Avery Brooks, Armin Shimerman,Nana Visitor, Alexander Siddig, Rene Auberjonois.

Brilliant. Will factor this into my weekend budget (which isn't very budget). :whistling:

If the DS9 photoshoot is after 11am, I won't be able to stay for it. Keeping my fingers crossed for the schedule coming out.

After 11 AM? You're really planning on only staying for a very short time. ;)

I'm there on Friday and all day Saturday, but my flight home is on Sunday afternoon. s***ty timing, I know.

a few updates

and the

I will get this cause its awesome!! but..

Any chance of trading in singlephotoshoots for this? Cause atm I have 4 of theese as singles, cause this chance of a groupphoto was not an option.