Sign in to follow this  
Raylenth

Some announcements and cancellations

I'll post as they haven't been added here and were put on the website a while ago

Image may contain: 2 people, text

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: one or more people and text

71323184_432143687418523_4752278508686802944_n.png?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQk-hl7ERY42lWADJrmPRy1UMdCy8Zbx8Io_NFF-LnrttDJPAH1Vun9HUjptLjiqDLc&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx3-1.fna&oh=03716f9f9a81871852081a1d65290789&oe=5E2DAB67

Edited by Raylenth

In light of Gwynyths cancellation does this mean that the throne and Klingons in costume has been cancelled altogether? 

On 9/27/2019 at 2:47 PM, LOO said:

In light of Gwynyths cancellation does this mean that the throne and Klingons in costume has been cancelled altogether? 

Obviously her one will be but the others will still be happening.

48 minutes ago, Chakotayfan100 said:

I have received refunds for 3 guests except for 1 Eric Menyuk when can I expect this refund?

You Need to contact the store directly please. The mods do not have Access to the System.

On 9/29/2019 at 3:17 PM, Ravogd said:

Obviously her one will be but the others will still be happening.

I wonder why I was told this photoshoot wasn't going ahead? I've just contacted again and asked to upgrade.  

I have contacted the company via e-mail that sell the photo shoot tickets, and I still have not been refunded for Eric Menyuk photo shoot, frustrating! 

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Chakotayfan100 said:

I have contacted the company via e-mail that sell the photo shoot tickets, and I still have not been refunded for Eric Menyuk photo shoot, frustrating! 

I'd email the Showmasters shop rather than Eventbrite and they can chase it for you.  Email them with your order number at shop@showmastersevents.com

It can take up to 15 working days though from when they issue the refunds until it's back into your account and it's only just been over a week.

Edited by Raylenth

All refund questions need to go to the e-mail Raylenth posted. Eventbrite will only tell you to contact the organiser.

Thank you Raylenth will try e-mailing the showmasters shop as still had no reply from eventbrite.