On 9/13/2019 at 11:49 AM, Chris1970 said:

Tricky one. If it was up to me I would stick to the ones I got and wait for a better resale, but that is me. ^_^

I had to chck them up as I have never heard of them before and I must say they are really good. I bet you have seen them before. I think you have a great evening, no matter tickets you go for. ^_^

Ticket number 3 bought :blink2:

Not a resale, a couple of second row tickets had magically appeared today so I nabbed one. So hurry if anyone wants the pleasure of sitting next to me.

I have indeed seen them before twice - once with a meet & greet. They are tiny. They have a book (a joint memoir) coming out next week, so these shows are a combined book reading / concert / old home video footage. The fact that it is seated means I don't have to queue crazy early to get to the front of the crowd, although it's not a bad crowd to be stuck at the back of as 90% of their audience are short lesbians.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

Ticket number 3 bought :blink2:

Not a resale, a couple of second row tickets had magically appeared today so I nabbed one. So hurry if anyone wants the pleasure of sitting next to me.

I have indeed seen them before twice - once with a meet & greet. They are tiny. They have a book (a joint memoir) coming out next week, so these shows are a combined book reading / concert / old home video footage. The fact that it is seated means I don't have to queue crazy early to get to the front of the crowd, although it's not a bad crowd to be stuck at the back of as 90% of their audience are short lesbians.

Haha! Like when I tagged along and saw Backstreet Boys, no problem with the view as I was a head taller than 90% of the crowd, which to 95% consisted of females in their 40’s wishing they were in their 20’s again. <_<