General Chat

Wrong Name

31 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

tumblr_n4olqkOIZE1qij8uso1_500.gif

Unless you order US import DVD (Regon 1), on Amazon for example. It is on TV here tonight, seen it before.

And then I won't be able to watch it on a UK player - I only have Bluray (I have found a copy on US Amazon, most of the UK ones people say don't have subtitles even though it says it does)

7 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Do you really need subtitles? You're just going to stare at Mads anyway ^_^

I WILL NOT!

:laugh:

• Haha 2

Just now, Raylenth said:

And then I won't be able to watch it on a UK player - I only have Bluray (I have found a copy on US Amazon, most of the UK ones people say don't have subtitles even though it says it does)

I WILL NOT!

Ofcource you won't...

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I WILL NOT!

Well, learn Danish then...;)

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, learn Danish then...;)

sprechen sie deutsch *

Ou est la bibliotheque?  f u n e m n x?^

*I am aware that's completely wrong 

^One for the oldies amongst us, and the Chris's if he cares to google it :)

Edited by Raylenth

54 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

When you realise that it has been 2 weeks since the last guest announcement (not counting Adam Baldwin).

giphy.gif

Soooooo.............

If you count Adam Baldwin it's been less than 2 weeks since the last guest announcement. 

Still 7 weeks to go.

Calculating.....

mth.gif

Still plenty more announcements to come. :dance:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

sprechen sie deutsch *

Ou est la bibliotheque?  f u n e m n x?^

*I am aware that's completely wrong 

^One for the oldies amongst us, and the Chris's if he cares to google it :)

Erklære, du vil bare se filmen, fordi Mads er i den. Eller hvad synes du? @VikingGrrrl

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Erklære, du vil bare se filmen, fordi Mads er i den. Eller hvad synes du? @VikingGrrrl

Google translate mostly made sense of that, and the answer is yes, I would only be watching it because he's in it ;) but I would actually watch it.

Declare you just want to watch the movie because Mads is in it. Or what do you think?

Anyone wants to know what happens when your friendly Blackbird comes into the house via the open back door looking for you to feed him?  Clue:  The window WASN'T open before he came in, that would have been too easy.  *sigh*   There was more of it not in the photo.  

62424426_2365209426871913_862069587791839232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn2-1.fna&oh=db5906759d4ae6bfd65753911058776c&oe=5D95E9F3

• Confused 2

30 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Anyone wants to know what happens when your friendly Blackbird comes into the house via the open back door looking for you to feed him?  Clue:  The window WASN'T open before he came in, that would have been too easy.  *sigh*   There was more of it not in the photo.  

62424426_2365209426871913_862069587791839232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn2-1.fna&oh=db5906759d4ae6bfd65753911058776c&oe=5D95E9F3

Birds can be both annoying and creative. And surprise us. :blink: