Countdown Thread

32 minutes ago, natedammit said:
44 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
52 minutes ago, natedammit said:

I eat mouse poo and pretend it's tiny raisins

Zachary is very amused at this

5iLG.gif

I also shave goatees on giraffes in my spare time and stand on the street corner laughing at clouds.  Sometime my mum brings me a round of jam sandwiches if I've been out for a while.

Well, that's very nice of her, isn't it.

Edited by Raylenth

10 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
42 minutes ago, natedammit said:
53 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
1 hour ago, natedammit said:

5iLG.gif

I also shave goatees on giraffes in my spare time and stand on the street corner laughing at clouds.  Sometime my mum brings me a round of jam sandwiches if I've been out for a while.

I'm jealous of you because when I do this, I have to take my own sandwiches. I am also rubbish at making sandwiches, because I always put the filling on the outside.

Aww, that's a shame - I'm happy to share my sandwiches with you. I'm nice like that.

6 minutes ago, natedammit said:
19 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
52 minutes ago, natedammit said:
1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

5iLG.gif

I'm jealous of you because when I do this, I have to take my own sandwiches. I am also rubbish at making sandwiches, because I always put the filling on the outside.

That's OK, we just call that a Scottish Pizza.  I have them deep fried.  I like to keep them in my pants so they go squishy

That must make a bit of a mess.

12 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
23 minutes ago, natedammit said:
36 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

5iLG.gif

That's OK, we just call that a Scottish Pizza.  I have them deep fried.  I like to keep them in my pants so they go squishy

Mmmmmm, that sounds tasty. I'd love to try some. Just to be clear, I specifically want one that has been kept in your pants - preferably for quite some time. A couple of weeks if possible. Please mail this to me ASAP. I will pay good money for this.

Umm, yeah, ok, I guess I can do that for you.

2 minutes ago, natedammit said:
18 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
29 minutes ago, natedammit said:
43 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

5iLG.gif

Mmmmmm, that sounds tasty. I'd love to try some. Just to be clear, I specifically want one that has been kept in your pants - preferably for quite some time. A couple of weeks if possible. Please mail this to me ASAP. I will pay good money for this.

Sorry, too late.  I regularly feed them to the squirrels in the park by letting them rummage for them up my trouser legs.  I like the feel of their tails against my hairy sporran.

Hmm I feel a quick call to the RSPCA may be in order!

8 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Posted 1 minute ago

9 minutes ago, natedammit said:
25 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
36 minutes ago, natedammit said:
50 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

5iLG.gif

Sorry, too late.  I regularly feed them to the squirrels in the park by letting them rummage for them up my trouser legs.  I like the feel of their tails against my hairy sporran.

Ooo, I wish that could be me some day!

Raylenth!!!! Behave yourself!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wjbleming said:
13 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Posted 1 minute ago

13 minutes ago, natedammit said:
29 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
40 minutes ago, natedammit said:
54 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

5iLG.gif

I can personally recommend it.

Oi Blemmo, that was supposed to be a secret.

1 minute ago, natedammit said:
5 minutes ago, wjbleming said:
15 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Posted 1 minute ago

15 minutes ago, natedammit said:
31 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
42 minutes ago, natedammit said:
56 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

5iLG.gif

I once locked Blemmo up in my basement for 3 weeks whilst I made him recite 'I love Nate's chocolate bites' repeatedly until he believed it

Oh Nate, that's torture!  How could you!

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:
3 minutes ago, natedammit said:
7 minutes ago, wjbleming said:
17 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Posted 1 minute ago

17 minutes ago, natedammit said:
34 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
45 minutes ago, natedammit said:
58 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

5iLG.gif

I once locked Blemmo up in my basement for 3 weeks whilst I made him recite 'I love Nate's chocolate bites' repeatedly until he believed it

Only 3 weeks? You kept me for 7 and it was so much fun!

Shame that. It sounds it(!)

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:
4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
6 minutes ago, natedammit said:
10 minutes ago, wjbleming said:
20 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Posted 1 minute ago

20 minutes ago, natedammit said:
37 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
48 minutes ago, natedammit said:

5iLG.gif

Only 3 weeks? You kept me for 7 and it was so much fun!

I got my revenge, I pooped in all his hats and changed his name to Susan on all his on line accounts

Really?  Apt revenge!

7 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:
9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm seriously wondering how long it will be until we get told off :lol:

I'm just jealous because I'm not as hilarious as you guys :(

It's ok, you can be...mildly amusing...sometimes.

Just now, natedammit said:
9 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:
11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm seriously wondering how long it will be until we get told off :lol:

I'm just jealous because I'm not as hilarious as you guys :(

That's OK, I've enrolled you in Clown College.

Wrong Name and Nate getting into a clown car!  Hilarious.

6 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

You seem to be the one having a swell old time chatting to your chums. Doesn't sound like a particularly grumpy thing to do to me.

I get it now, you're not grumpy, you're just super mean :crying: