Holiday thread, apparently :)

16 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Thought so, we last won it in 1997 in Dublin :lol:

12 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

It’s embarassing we need to win it soon it’s  been too long! :lol:

Italy last won in 1990, and has only won twice in Eurovision history, so we’re even worse :lol::P

42 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who @Chris1970 I think your countries have got a better chance of winning then we do, no one votes for us because they don’t like us haha :lol:

I love Italy’s song this year, it’s very deep, political, and emotional, but to me it has no chance of winning because, as always, no one will understand the lyrics in Italian so the song completely lose its meaning. They’ve made a clumsy attempt at multilingual subtitles but I think it’s not enough to enjoy the song and weakens the performance because there’s nothing going on on the stage except subtitles. It’s similar to the French song but at least that one sounds catchy even if you don’t understand the words. I hope I’m wrong and you guys enjoy our song, but I doubt it...

40 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

The swedish suck big times. Cant stand the dude. Well, we will know around midnight tomorrow

24 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

My country apparently thinks the way to go is to have a previous winner participate.. :huh:

I like the Swedish song, not my favourite but I can totally see it playing on the radio for ages. Norway’s one is good too, maybe just out of my Top 10, but the overall quality is impressive this year, so many songs I’m listening on loop already :o

Anyway, for me the winner this year should be Israel hands down :D