Holiday thread, apparently :)

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

That's fair enough. I will never say anyone is wrong for having a different view point on any film/music/art than me. As you say, it's all very subjective and different things will have different meanings to different people. I may very well say that I disagree though!

True, disagree is healthy too, like anything else. That is what I like about LFCC and similar events..it is open for all types of fandom. I love ready what others live for, even though I dont know anything about it. ^_^

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 If you want to know all about Doctor Who I can bore you to death with it if you like :lol:

You cant bore me. I dont know much about the series but it always fun to hear about others fandom. Tonight I will watch "Birdy" as it got Matthew Modine in it, in my quest to watch at least one thing with each guest I am seeing at LFCC.

Edited by Chris1970

10 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Never say never! ^_^ But now I will aim for my LFCC build up, except the films I am up to disc 5 of 16 of all seasons of "Allo Allo". :lol:

Have you got to the bit where the policeman says "I was passing by the door, when I heard a gun shot"?